T W E L V E - W A N T M E ? -

Taehyung's pov

Taehyung's pov

I was watching tv when my dad came inside my room and said " Taehyung comes downstairs "

" okay dad " .
I went there as mom was already there I sat down and said
" Yes dad "

" yn wants to meet us today's evening"

I widened my eyes as I said " what ? Really ?"

" Yes "

" Did she accept my proposal ?"

" Her dad didn't tell this he just said that yn wants to meet us "

" oh okay"
" So be ready at 5 sharp  "

" sure dad " .

After that I went back to my room. 
Did she really want to meet me ? Will she forgive me ?

Did she really agree to this marriage ? Am I dreaming ?

Thank you so much god . I'll never gonna hurt her again I swear.

I'll change for her . I love her so much I'm sorry for my wrong doings yn . I'm really sorry .

Time skip
Yn's House
Taehyung's pov

Now here we are in front of yn's House , my heart beat is getting faster as I rang the doorbell .

After a few minutes the door opened revealing yn . My first love !

Hello uncle and aunty " she said as she greeted them

" Hello yn dear " my dad said " how are you " and my mom said " I'm good aunty how are you ,come inside first ".

She said and she looked at me , our eyes met after like 10 years as she said " welcome kim taehyung "

She said as I tried to find some emotions in her eyes but didn't find anything rather than an emotionless face .

I smiled as she smirked at

me and came closer to me and said " I hope you're ready for what's coming next "

she said w smirked as she smiled and said

" come inside " .

What did she mean? Did she plan something or what? I'm confused but then I shrugged it off .

So right now we all sat in the living room as my parents and her parents were talking randomly and yn was serving some snacks to us .

She hasn't changed at all . She talked to my parents politely after what I've done with her . And for me too . Did she already forgive me ?

( A/n: how stupid of you thinking yn forgive you that easily ? Boy it's just a start just wait and watch will happen next ) .

After a few more talks yn said " Okay so should I start ? " Yn asked as they all nodded

" Okay so Taehyung, why do you want to marry me ?" I gulped at her dominant as I said

" because I still love you"

" oh really ? Then why did you break up with me that day ? " I sadly smiled and said " yn I know I did very wrong to you that day. I'm really sorry it's just because I was jealous of you "

she scoffed and said " jealous ? Like really Taehyung ? You literally pushed me away when I needed you , you literally insulted me in front of the whole school ? I trusted you, Taehyung, I really did ! But what do I get in return to trust you or love you ?

Betrayal , insults ? Do I deserve all of that back then taehyung tell me ? " She looked directly into my eyes while saying as I said

" no you didn't I'm sorry " she chuckled and said " it's too late to say sorry taehyung , and what do you think I'll let you enter my life again after all these ? What do you think of this taehyung?"

" Yn I know I'm sorry for what I did I'm guilty about that yn , please forgive me please give me another one last chance please I still love you-"

she didn't let me complete my word and said " you still love me ?" " Yes "

" And how can I believe that you still love me ?"

" I'll make you believe it yn just give me another chance please "

she signed as she said " I need some time to think about it " she said and went upstairs towards her room .

I hope you give me one last chance and I'll surely make you believe my love for you my yn .

After that yn's dad said " I'm sorry for her she is just you know "

" I understand yn it's okay she has all rights to take her time , we don't wanna force her into this " said by my dad .

Me , yn's mom and my mom nodded and my mom said " give her time , okay then we are going now " .

And after that we went towards our house……….

At taehyung's house

" Taehyung, are you sure you want to marry her ? "

Mr.kim said as taehyung nodded his head " I hope you won't hurt her again taehyung " mrs.kim said as taehyung said

" mom dad believe me I love her and I won't do anything to hurt her " " good then wait for her decision "

mrs.kim said as they both nodded their head  and went towards their respective bedroom .

Meanwhile
In yn's House
Yn's pov

" Yn are you okay dear ? " My mom came inside my room as she sat on my bed and said

" yeah mom I'm fine" " don't force yourself if you don't want to do it "

" Mom , how can I forgive him that easily ? How can he say that he still loves me ?

Why did he suddenly come out of nowhere to marry me ? Like out of millions billions girls are present in this world but why me ?"

" Yn as he said he still loves you and regretting what he's done in his past "

" mom I know but still why is my fate playing with me ? "

" Yn everything happens for a reason and maybe it's happening for a

reason which you don't know now but will know later ! God's decision is always the best "

" so you're telling me it's god's decision ? God decides Taehyung came into my life ?"

" Yn we don't know, maybe yes "

" but still mom it's not that easy to forgive him " " take your time dear " " I will mom " she kissed my forehead and went outside my room .

I really don't know why this is happening ! Should I give him a chance to prove himself ? For the last time ?

------------------

To be continued
Written by Ashscrievers ✨