T H R E E - H E R B E A U T Y -

- H E R B E A U T Y -

Kim Taehyung's POV

" Kang yn ? "

I said as she turned around to look at me and brother I was amazed by her beauty .

Her korean eyes , cute little nose , plumpy soft lips , her light brown hair , her bangs kinda covered her eyes .

Her facial features are so amazing that I can't take my eyes off of that as she smiled .

" kim taehyung ?"

I nodded my head

" Nice to meet you "

she said as I smiled and said

" Nice to meet you yn " I said as we shook hands .

Oh god ! Her palms are so soft .

I look at her and our eyes meet again as we smile and part our hands .

- Yn's pov -

" Kang yn ? "

I look at the owner of the voice as I can't take my eyes off him .

His silky grey hair ,his eyes held the galaxy , his soft lips and he is so handsome !

" Kim taehyung "

I said as I smiled and he did too !

Oh god !

His body smile is my favourite from now on.

He is so cute .

" Nice to meet you " I said as he too and we shook hands and our eyes met.

After 10 second he broke eye contact as he said " How are you yn ? "

'' I'm fine taehyung wbu ?"

" I'm good , I'm sorry I wasn't able to meet you in the morning "

" no it's fine taehyung "

" okay and I'm in section F so if you want to ask anything or something else you can come okay and here is my number "

"okay "

Then we exchange our number and he said " okay yn I need to go and also welcome to our school "

He smiled as I smiled too and nodded my head as he walked away .

" You know him? " Kaira asked

" oh yeah actually he is my father's best friend's son as I'm new and he's old in this school so he will help me out here"

" Hmm well that's good yn " liya said as I smiled and continued eating .

Time skip
Yn's House

I rang the bell as my mom came and opened the door as I hugged her and she asked

" How's the first day of the school ?"

I broke the hug and smiled and said

" it was good I even made friends and I met Taehyung at lunch time and all of them are so good "

she smiled as she said " glad to know that so go and fresh up and coming me downstairs to eat okay "

" okay captain " I said as she laughed and said " you will never change "

I winked at her and rushed towards the bedroom and fresh myself up and went downstairs and ate the food then again went towards the bedroom .

I sat on the bed and started doing my homework but suddenly my phone rang and I saw someone message me and it was taehyung .

The chats :)

A smile crept on my face as I placed my phone beside me

A smile crept on my face as I placed my phone beside me .

Wait what the heck I'm smiling .

I then start doing my homework .

Time skip
After 2 hour

I closed my books as I was about to lay down on my bed.

My room door opened revealing my mom " yn taehyung's here "

" oh okay I'll come downstairs after a few minutes"

" okay " then she went downstairs , after stretching my arms I headed towards downstairs only to meet taehyung .

" Hey taehyung " he turned around and greeted me as well

" hi yn "

" so taehyung I don't have to take tension about yn right ? ''

'' Yes aunty no need to worry about her I'll help her out and I'll always be with her whenever she needs me ''

'' that's good then taehyung son , yn go with taehyung in your room I'll bring the juices ''

'' okay mom , come taehyung ''

'' yeah " and then we walked towards my bedroom .

I smiled at him as we entered the room.

He sat on the bed as I did .

------------------
To be continued
Written by Ashscrievers ✨