F O U R T E E N - K I S S -

After 2 weeks Author's pov Things are going well between them

After 2 weeks
Author's pov
Things are going well between them . They both meet often and hang out together .

Spending time together . Taehyung tries his best to prove his love for yn . He is giving his best . But will he be doing it to take revenge ? .

That's what yn mind caught up lately , she sees that he's genuine but she scared to hurt . She don't want to hurt again .

She wants taehyung to prove her that he's not doing it to take revenge it's hard to trust again easy right ? . But she gave it a try to trust him for the last time he broke her again .

Then she also don't know what she'll do to him .

Taehyung pov

I love her , I'm not doing it for revenge I want to prove her that I love her . I don't want her to hurt again it rips me apart. But I need to do something more to make her believe that .

It's been few weeks since we started hanging out together , and to be honest it's going good . She is opening up with me like earlier I mean not so much but a little bit .

I will make her believe that I love her .

I will for sure ......

I'm in my office rn talking about my next meeting as my secretary said " sir you have to go to Paris to meet mr.jeon " i nodded my head as I said " book one two flight ticket "

" uhmm I'm sorry sir I can't come with you " " why ?" .

" My wife isn't well and she's in hospital and admitted I'm really sorry sir"

" oh ok it's fine I'll go by myself , you take care of your wife okay " " thank you sir " " when I have to go ?"

" Tomorrow sir " " okay " I smiled at him as we start discussing about our work .

Meanwhile
Yn's clinic
Yn's pov

" Yes Dr.song " I said as I went inside his clinic , dr.song our very most senior doctor and he's like my father .

He's very sweet and helpful and kind .

" Oh dr.yn come here "

" Yn actually you have to go to Paris tomorrow for a heart operation "

" oh okay "

" Yeah but you have to go alone can you manage that ?"

" Yes sure I will sir " " yn as you know your my favourite so I want you to do that Operation "

" I'm so glad that you chose me for this I won't disappoint you "

" That's what I want to hear , fighting " " hehe " ....

Tomorrow I have to go to Paris well I kinda want to go there , I hope that operation will go well .

Time skip
Taehyung's pov