N I N E - R E M E M B E R T H A T -

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

" Why did you freaking start dating her when in the end you're going to hurt her like that taehyung ? What happened to you ? Why did you do that taehyung ?".

I bit my inner cheeks as I said " who told you this ?"

" I'm not gonna tell you but first tell me why did you do that ? She loved you taehyung "

oh so yn did !

" BUT I FUCKING HATE HER ! BECAUSE OF HER MY LIFE GOT RUINED BECAUSE OF HER MOM ALWAYS SCOLDING ME ! BECAUSE OF HER YOUR SCOLDING ME ! EVERYTHING HAPPENS BECAUSE OF HER I HATE HER !"

I yelled as my dad said " WHY DO YOU HATE HER SO MUCH TAEHYUNG? ''

My dad yelled as I said .

" I JUST HATE HER ! BECAUSE OF HER MOM ALWAYS SCOLDING ME THAT I'M BAD IN STUDYING AND ALL BECAUSE OF HER I FEEL SO UNMOTIVATED BECAUSE IF HER I LOST MY SELF CONFIDENCE BECAUSE OF HER EVERYTHING IS BECAUSE OF HER " their eyes wide as my mom said

" But taehyung I didn't mean that I just wanted to study well like her , she is good at it-"

I didn't let her complete my word and said " HER HER HER HER ONLY HER CAN YOU ALL PLEASE STOP SAYING HER NAME "

" But Taehyung, why did you break her heart ? She didn't do anything ! " My dad said as I said .

" I hate her because I'm in this state because of her " I said as I went outside the house .

( Note: listen guys you'll must be thinking it's a childish reason then yes it's a childish because they both are teenagers and it's obvious his mom always praises her infront of him and saying why can't you be like her in studies and all and that's why he got angry and hating yn ? As I said there are teenagers so he broke up with yn because of jealousy ! And this reason yn didn't know about it , so please don't get confused here okay if you'll have any questions then ask in comment okay imma continue the story ) .

I went outside the house as I went towards the park .

How dare she tell our parents she didn't know the consequences now , well I'll show her the consequences of messing up with me .

Just wait .

( A/n: as I said they are teenagers so he's jealous and doesn't understand what he's doing now ) .

Next day

Taehyung's pov

In the school
I was entering the campus as I saw yn , smiling with her friends .

Anger built inside me as I went towards her .

I went towards her and stood in front of her making her stop in her tracks but she went behind me as I harshly held her wrist making her flinch as I made her stand  in front of me .

" What the fuck taehyung -"

I didn't let her complete her words as I start yelling at her .

" WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINKING OF YOURSELF YN ? WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TOLD MY DAD ABOUT OUR BREAKUP HUH ? WHY DID YOU DO THAT I HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL ANYBODY IN OUR FAMILY BUT WHY THE FUCKING HELL YOU DID BLOODY IDIOT " .

Yn's pov

That's it , he can't just yell at me like that .

" WHY DO YOU FUCKING CARE TAEHYUNG ! YOU BROKE UP WITH ME ! AND IT'S THEIR RIGHT TO KNOW ABOUT THEIR ONE AND ONLY SON HURTING SOMEONE'S HEART .
THEY FUCKING DESERVE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU , FUXKING JERK ! "

I yelled as he yelled again " IF YOUR GONNA SAY ANYTHING TO HIM ! I WILL FUXKING DESTROY YOUR LIFE ! UNDERSTOOD ? "

I rolled my eyes as I said " WHAT THE FUCK YOU WILL DO HUH?"

" I CAN DO SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL REGRET IN FUTURE YN REMEMBER THAT " He said as I started laughing .

" oh you will a$$hole ? Well , good luck for your future , fuck you basterd "

I said as I showed him my both hand's middle finger and went away .

Me and kaira was about to go in our class and I said " kaira you'll go I'll come soon I have to use washroom "
She nodded and I went inside the washroom , I can't hold it anymore I started sobbing .

The one who always tell you , that your his love of his life , he will never gonna leave you , he will never gonna hurt you , your his everything suddenly fucking changes into I will destroy your life , I hate you ?

Why did he suddenly change so much ? Where did I go fucking wrong ? What actually happened to him ?

Why did he suddenly start to hate me so much ? What happened ?

I want to know but only he is the one who will tell me everything but now it's not gonna reveal what's happening to him …………

Time skip
At home

I went inside the house as I told everything to my mom . Let's see what he will do now ? He said he will destroy my life ?

Did he even love me ?

Author's pov
Yn told everything to her mother .

And her mother told that to his father .

-------------

To be continued
Written by Ashscrievers ✨