E L E V E N - R E V E N G E -

Time skip

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Time skip

After the meeting ended, me and dad went home . After freshening up I went downstairs.

I was about to go to my playing room but dad's voice interrupted me .

" Taehyung we need to talk to you " I nodded my head as I sat in front of them. My mom was there too . " Yes dad "

" tae we are really worried for you " said my mom as I frown because I didn't get their word like what they wanted to say " what are you talking about mom "

" taehyung we want you to get married "

said by my dad as I said " why it's so early ?"

" It's not early tae your mom and I worry for you so do you have any girl in your sight?"

God is giving me chances to make my mistakes correct and apologizing for what I've done in my pasts ? But what if they didn't agree ? Should I ask them about yn ?

" Dad I don't know you'll agree to this but I want to marry yn "

my dad's eyes widened as he said " are you out of your mind taehyung you ruined her life back then you wanted to ruin it again ?"

" No dad it's not , I mean I actually have feelings for her . I know I did wrong back then because of my jealousy. I know I'm guilty too but I think I still love her .

Everything happened because of my damn teenager mind and jealousy. I know I shouldn't have hurt her like that. I know I shouldn't have insulted her like that.

I know I did wrong and I'm sorry for that . I should've treated her right but I didn't, but I wanted to apologise to her for what I've done and I want her to be mine. I love her dad "

" and you think she will agree to the marriage ? And what about her parents ? They won't agree for this "

" I'll make her agree dad "

" I'm happy that your guilty for your wrong doings taehyung but I don't think so they'll agree "

" dad can you please tell her parents to come home tomorrow I'll make them agree "

" I'll try taehyung but don't get your expectations high because you did wrong and I don't think so she will ever forgive you for your behaviour towards her back then "

I nodded my head as went back towards my room .

Next day
Author's pov

" Welcome Mr and Mrs Kang " " thanks Mrs.kim " .

Taehyung's parents greeted yn's parents as after some chit chat yn's dad said " so is there some specific reason you invited us for ? Or like casually ? "

Yn dad asked as Taehyung's dad said taehyung wanted to talk to you both"

" oh sure " yn mom said as taehyung came downstairs .

My only love || Taehyung X Reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें