T E N - B U T I S T I L L W A N T Y O U -

Author's pov

Author's pov

Yn told everything to her mother .

And her mother told that to his father .

In taehyung's house

Author's pov

" WHY THE HECK YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO HURT HER TAEHYUNG ? WHY CANT YOU LEAVE HER ALONE ? AND WHAT THE MEANING OF DESTROYING HER LIFE TAEHYUNG ? "

Mr.kim asked him as he said
" I have my own ways-"

Mr.kim didn't let taehyung complete his words as he slapped taehyung on the right cheek tightly , everyone inside the room gasped but no one dared to say anything .

His mom , his sibling didn't say anything .

Everyone knows about mr.kim he didn't get easily angry but when he did no one ever stopped him .

" If I Heard anything from them that you did that or this to her then I won't hesitate to destroy your life from disowning you from my property understood ?" Taehyung as well as his mom and siblings eyes widened after hearing their father's words .

Taehyung didn't say anything as mr.kim again said " I hope you won't do something to her , even if you did your life will be destroyed "

and taehyung got out of the house .

Meanwhile

" Why did you say that ?"

Mrs.kim asked " it's the only way of stopping him because he can't stop himself hurting her unless his own life will be in danger , he's a teenager and you know how a teenager 's mind is !

He's just JEALOUS of her because she is good at studying. He doesn't know what he's doing to her and himself. I hope he'll realise his mistake and apologize soon, " Mrkim said as mrs.kim nodded …………..

Taehyung's pov

My eyes widened after hearing my dad's words ! How can he ?

I went outside the house and went towards the park .

If I don't do something I will lose my Everything , then dad won't let me live in his house and everything will vanish . No no no I can't do that !

Ok I'll not bother yn because I don't want to destroy my own future .

Time skip
Few months later
Yn's pov

It's been a few months since he stopped bothering me .

Since that day  he has never bothered me .

He even looked at me giving some death glares but never came to talk to me. I can yell at me .

Well I'm glad that everything has stopped . I don't fuck-ng care about him .

He hurted me so much but not anymore , I
have enough of him . Well , uncle ( Mr Kim ) really gave him a good dose .

Thank God !

Time skip
Author's pov

As day passes by , you both barely meet in family functions and in highschool because he never came in front of you.

Well it's a good thing . Only you saw him at some family functions .

Time skip
10 years later …..
Yn's pov

" Doctor, thank you so much, my daughter is really recovering from her disease .

" a man around his 50's said as I smiled and said " it's okay it's my duty uncle I'm glad that she is recovering from her disease "

after that the man went out of my cabin as I smiled . Finally I became what I wanted to become from the beginning , a gynecologist .

I'm still living with my parents .

I'm living with my parents till now . I'm happy now .

And about taehyung it's all past now and we were fucking teenager I sometimes laughed thinking about that .

But it's all past now but I can't forgive him that easily .

After that day I don't know where Taehyung went .

But his dad often came to our house , as my dad and his dad are friends .

So it's obvious but I never asked to him about taehyung because I'm happy in my life and I'm not ready to face him just not now I don't fucking care .

But I want to know the reason why he did that to me .

But if someone asks if I still love him now then I would say NO ! Even though we were teenagers, he didn't have any right to hurt me like that .

I hate him so much .

Taehyung's pov
In his office

" Taehyung tomorrow is a very important meeting and I want you to attend that with me, "

Dad said as I nodded my head and he left my office . So here I am . In my dad's office going to be the next CEO of my dad's company .

I sometimes thought how stupid I was when I used to get jealous of yn like literally dude!

Teenagers are shit ! In my teenage years I've learnt a lot .

But I lost her . I made a very big mistake but still when my parents talk about her my heart starts beating fast .

I think somewhere in my heart I still love her . I was only jealous because she was good at studies and all . I hurt her, I insulted her .

I broke up with her .

I broke her heart .

I remember that day when I saw the love and care from her eyes but it must have faded away after what I've done in the past, right .

She probably hates me now I know for sure but my heart still wants her . She was the first person I have ever fallen in love with .

After that day till today I don't know why but I didn't see any girl like her . She is a perfect angel . I love her but her love for me turns into hate that day .

But god if I have any chances then please I want her to be my life partner. 

---------------
to be continued
Written by Ashscrievers