T H I R T E E N - D A T E -

I really don't know why this is happening ! Should I give him a chance to prove himself ? For the last time ?

3 days later
Taehyung POV

It's been 3 days since we went to her house for a marriage proposal but still we haven't heard anything from her .

I hope she will agree then I'll show her my love for her . I went towards the kitchen because I wanted to eat something spicy.

Let's eat ramen noodles . Yayy . I went downstairs as I was about to go to the kitchen but my dad's voice caught my attention .

" Taehyung yn wants to talk to you " Okay wait, am I not dreaming right ? Oh damn .

I went towards my dad as he gave me his phone to talk to her .

" Hello " I said as she said " hey taehyung it's yn " Her sweet voice always makes me smile " yes yn "

" taehyung i want to meet you in xxx cafe at 5 pm this evening " " oh good I'll come then "

" okay " " Bye" she hung up the call as my dad said " all the best taehyung " I smiled as he said .

She wants to meet me , like really ? Oh god ! I can't believe it ! What will she be saying ? Is she going to give me a second chance ?

Or not ? Let's go and find out…..

Time skip
At the xxx cafe
Yn's pov

I decided , I don't know if it turns out to be good or not but I decided and I'm not going to change my mind now . Let's see .

I was looking around as I saw Taehyung . I waved at him as he came towards our table and sat down there with a sweet smile on his face !

Damn I missed his smile ! Wait - what yn no ! You don't want to hurt again right just don't do it ! .

" Hi yn how are you ?" " I'm good wbu ?"

" I'm fine so "
" Yeah, so you want to marry me ?"

" Yes "

" And why I want to know the real reason look there's no one you can say it if you're doing it for taking your revenge as you told back then "

" nooo yn it's not like that I love you so much , I was such a jerk to treat you like a shit back then but not anymore It was all because of my Jealousy I lose you because of that I'm sorry to hurt you yn I'm really sorry but please believe me I love you yn -"

I didn't let him complete my word as I said " I'm ready to give you a second chance taehyung "

taehyung eyes widened after hearing yn " wait  - what -? You aren't joking right ? Am I dreaming ? Fuck really ?"

Yn smiled and said " taehyung we both know how much you've hurted me in the past right ? And honestly I didn't even believe that time that you would do something like this w me but you did which was so fucking awful right ! It hurted me so much but still I want to give you one last chance to prove yourself to me !