Chapter 5

"I'm sorry, but you were poking me with your, you know and you wouldn't wake up. I didn't think you would fall out of the bed," Heidi says and I sigh and lie my head on the floor.

"That seemed like it may have hurt," She says and I roll my eyes.

"It did and I may have just broken my dick, though it's not like I was using it anyways," I sigh before I continued speaking.

"Could you get me some ice or something?" I say and she nods and gets out of bed.

"I'll send Becky because I need to make a phone call," I roll my eyes and listen to the footsteps as she leaves.

Ugh. That dream....why did it only have to be a dream? Damn it and did she really push me out of the bed because I had a hard on? There used to be a time when that would happen and I would wake up with her riding me.

I sigh to myself and carefully stand up. Damn that hurts. I fell really hard on my hard on, I just might have broken it. I pull my pajama pants and boxers down to examine it. It looks fine just a little red.

"I got yo....." I snap my head towards the door and see Becky looking at me wide eyed. Her eyes are glued to my lower section. I quickly pull up my boxers and this seems to knock Becky from her trance. She finally turns away and I pull up my pajama pants.

"Um.....You can just sit it on my bed," I say and she nods but doesn't turn her head towards me. She sits the ice pack down then says sorry and leaves. Well that wasn't awkward at all.

After I sat with the ice pack between my legs for 20 minutes, I got up and took a shower. I'm still sore but I guess it'll subside after a day or so. Today is Heidi and I's 6 year anniversary. We both have to work today though so, we said we'd celebrate tonight. I'm going to cook for her. She always loved my kimchi so, I'll make that. It's probably the best vegan meal I can make anyways.

"So, here's a list of the things I'll need," I say as I hand Yuki the piece of paper. I carefully sit at the kitchen table while Yuki looks over the list.

"Okay, I'll get these after I finish up a few things around the house," She says and I nod. Becky walks into the kitchen and doesn't look at me. She's been avoiding me for the last couple of hours. She goes to the refrigerator and looks for something.

"Hey bec," I say and I hear a muffled response from the refrigerator. I shake my head and check the time.

"Well I gotta go, I'll see you guys later," I say as I slowly stand.

"Bye Freen," Yuki says as she walks out of the kitchen.

"Bye Yuki.....Bye Becky," I say and she waves but still doesn't look at me. I shake my head again and say goodbye to Sam before I leave.

BECKY'S POV.

I feel like I crossed some line today. I don't know why though. Freen is....Wow. I didn't expect that. Maybe it was swollen or something? Or maybe not. I can't look at her. I can't and it's not because of embarrassment, no it's because I know I'll just stare at her crotch. I've been subconsciously doing it and she hasn't noticed luckily. I don't want her to think I'm some sort of weirdo. I lean on the breakfast nook and sigh.

"What is with you today?" Yuki asks as she comes back in. I shrug and look at Sam who's aimlessly walking around the kitchen.

"Nothing," I say and she rolls her eyes.

"Why are you being weird with Freen?" She asks then sits in a seat in front of me.

"I saw her.....you know.....today," I say and Yuki chuckles.

"So that's why you're being awkward?" She asks and I nod.

"Have you ever seen it?" I ask and she nods her head.