Chapter 06|Anything For Her

🫀

🫀

"What are you going to do?" asked Quinn to her brother as he stuffed his Ghostface mask into his backpack. "Just, kill someone," replied Ethan as he shrugged. "What, Anika? That's not until tonight Ethan, stick to the plan," said Quinn as she grabbed her brother's upper arm. Ethan pulled himself free and gave his sister a shove.

"This guy deserves it, all right?" snapped Ethan as he looked at his knife and put it in his backpack. "Oh, is it an asshole who was bothering Lu?" asked Quinn teasingly as she raised an eyebrow. Ethan rolled his eyes and looked away. "Oh, I'm right. Jeez, you're really down for her. You know she has to die right?"

"Shut up," muttered Ethan as he stood up. "Don't get hurt, we still have to keep the plan going tonight," said Quinn as she stopped her brother before he walked on. "Wow, do you suddenly care about me?" scoffed Ethan. "Nah, that's how I get off the suspect list," said Quinn with a grin. Ethan rolled his eyes. Sure his sister was only thinking about herself.

Ethan pushed her hand away and walked out of his apartment, which he shared with Chad. He had everything figured out, he quickly found out where this asshole lived who had pushed him aside on the subway.

Ethan had to walk a few minutes before he arrived at the apartment. What a dork, he had his window open while a killer was walking around town.

Ethan climbed a ladder into his room. Thank God no one was there. It was completely dark in there. Ethan took his phone out of his backpack and shone around. There were dirty clothes and papers all over the floor. Ethan scrunched his nose when he smelled the disgusting odor of sweat.

Ethan shook his head and pulled his Ghostface costume out of his backpack. He stripped out of his clothes and put on the costume. He was just putting on his mask when he heard loud laughter. Ethan opened the door a little bit. What the fuck. He was in Frankie's apartment. The asshole who was flirting with Lu at the Halloween party. He was the asshole who pushed him aside.

Ethan grinned under his mask. Jackpot. Frankie was all alone while talking to someone on the phone. Ethan searched for his phone and called Frankie. "Oh, hold on dude. I'm being called by someone else. I'll call you right back," Frankie said to his friend on the phone. Ethan walked all the way to the back of Frankie's room and grabbed the voice box and held it in front of his mouth.

"Hello?" asked Frankie as he raised an eyebrow as he answered the unfamiliar number. "Hello Frankie," said Ethan teasingly. "Who is this?" asked Frankie as he frowned. "Mm, I don't know. You tell me," teased Ethan. "How funny. I'm hanging up," said Frankie boredly. "What's your favorite scary movie, Frankie?" asked Ethan. "What?" asked Frankie as he slowly grew nervous. He remembers this line from the movie Stab.

"Your favorite scary movie," repeated Ethan. "Very funny, dude. But I'm hanging up and calling the police," said Frankie nervously as he locked the front door of his apartment. "You didn't answer my question, Frankie," said Ethan angrily. "How do you know my name?" asked Frankie as he looked back and forth frightened. "Maybe because I see you," teased Ethan. "What did you say?" he asked frightened.

"Shall we play a game, Frankie?" asked Ethan teasingly. "Okay, you've had your fun, dude. I'm two seconds away from calling the cops," threatened Frankie. "So you don't want to play a game?" asked Ethan. "No," snapped Frankie. "Okay, your call," said Ethan as he hung up. Frankie frowned and stared at his phone in confusion.

"Fuck!" screamed Frankie as his room door was kicked open. Frankie ran to his bathroom and locked the door. Ethan pounded against the door with his entire weight.

Frankie looked for his phone to call the police, but he couldn't find it. Ethan grinned under his mask as he found Frankie's phone on the floor.

"Looks like it's not ending well for you, Frankie," Ethan teased as he held the voice box in front of his mouth. Frankie ran to the window to open it, but he can't get it open. He had completely forgotten that this window couldn't be opened.

Frankie nervously held his breath as the pounding against his door stopped.

"Jeez!" Frankie shouted as Ethan banged the door open with a run-up. "Please, I'll do anything you want!"

"All she wants is that you are dead," snapped Ethan. "Dude, do I know you?" asked Frankie as he raised an eyebrow as he recognized Ethan's voice. "Shut up!" yelled Ethan.

He stabbed Frankie in the liver. Frankie cried out, but Ethan placed his hand on Frankie's mouth as he kept stabbing him.

Ethan watched as life disappeared from Frankie. Ethan kicked Frankie's foot to make sure he was dead. Ethan shrugged when he got no response. He took off the Ghostface costume and slipped back into his normal clothes.

He climbed back down the ladder.

He texted with Lu as he walked to his apartment. "Oh, yeah. I'm back already," texted Lu. Ethan frowned, thinking Lu was staying with her parents. "Weren't you staying with your parents?" asked Ethan. "Nah, we got in a fight," texted Lu back.

Ethan grew concerned. Lu had to stay with her parents tonight so she had nothing to do with tonight's plan. Ethan swallowed nervously as he walked into his apartment.

🫀