Chapter 12|I'll Safe You

🫀

🫀

"What happens after this? Will you just go on with your life then?" asked Lu to buy some time. "No, first we go to the hospital and make sure Mindy and Gale don't make it," Bailey said like it's nothing. "Everyone is going to die Lu!"

"He was... He was a pathetic wailing child," Sam murmured. "That's not true," laughed Bailey. "Yes, your son. He cried before I slit his throat and he let his girlfriend do all the killing," Sam teased with a grin.

"Shut up!" Quinn yelled as she charged at Sam. Lu picked up her brick and smashed it into Quinn's face. A few teeth flew out of her mouth as she fell to the floor. Out of nowhere, Kirby emerged and shot Bailey. Ethan grabbed Kirby and stabbed her.

"I'm sorry but I need this," Lu said as she pushed Ethan over and pulled the knife out of Kirby's stomach. "Kill the motherfuckers," Kirby groaned. Lu nodded. "What are you gonna do about it?" Ethan asked. 

Ethan screamed in pain as Lu stabbed him several times in the shoulder and then in the chest. 

Ethan pushed her aside. The knife fell from her hands. "Did you mean it? Or did you lie about that too?!" Lu shouted angrily as she picked up the knife. Ethan stared at her. "Talk!"

"I meant every word. I love you, Lu. With my whole heart," Ethan said as he walked toward her. Lu lowered her knife. "Really?" asked Lu as she raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, please believe me. I won't hurt you, listen," begged Ethan. "Lu!" screamed Tara. Lu turned around and saw that Tara was running toward her. Lu kicked Ethan over, he fell to the floor with a groan. 

"Trust me, I have a plan," Lu whispered quickly, before Tara pulled her along. Ethan frowned and looked over at Lu. Was she going to help them? 

Lu followed Sam and Tara up the ladder. "Shit this is going to be a challenge," Lu muttered as she climbed over some chairs and then over the railing. "Come on," Lu said to Tara. 

Just as Tara put a foot on the rail, Bailey shot in Tara's direction. Ethan and he laughed as Tara almost fell.

Lu grabbed hold of Tara, but Bailey fired another shot. Lu fell, too. She grabbed onto Tara's waist. Sam grabbed Tara by her wrist.

"I'm slipping away. I can't grab on," Tara wailed. "I always wanted to stick something in you, Lu!" Ethan yelled at her. "Fuck you!" Lu yelled. "Fuck you!" Ethan yelled back, laughing. 

"Now you're really screwed," Ethan yelled as Quinn walked toward them. "Let go of her," Lu said, looking at the knife in Sam's pocket. Sam nodded and handed Tara the knife, who passed it to Lu. She let go of Tara.

The two girls fell down. Ethan plunged his knife into Tara's abdomen. She groaned in pain. "I got you!" shouted Ethan laughing. "No, I got you," said Tara as she raised her knife. "No, we got you," Lu spoke up. "What?" asked Tara in surprise.