Chapter 11|Betrayal

🫀

🫀

"Well done. Both of you," Bailey said proudly to the ghostfaces. "You?" Tara asked in disbelief. "Of course me. You should have known that after what you did to us!" Bailey yelled angrily. "What do you mean us?" Tara asked confused.

The first ghostface took off his mask and grinned.

Ethan.

Lu felt anger and betrayal. How could he do this? How could he kill Anika? How could he kill Chad? How could he do this to her?

"Mindy was right. It's easy," Ethan said as he took his mask off his face. "All I had to do to get close to you guys was become a roommate with some kind of alpha literally named Chad. Man, it felt good to kill him."

"Fuck you!" yelled Lu. "Not that tone, sweetie," said Ethan teasingly as he pointed his knife at her. "How could you do that? Why?" asked Lu as tears streamed down her cheeks. Were the words he said really true? Did he really love her at all? 

Ethan felt pain in his heart. That he had to hurt Lu. He didn't want to, but he stayed strong. He had to, for Richie's sake. 

"And oh yes, this is my father," Ethan laughed as he looked at his father. "If it's you two, that leaves only...Mindy?" Sam asked with a trembling voice. 

This was the last person the three had expected.

Quinn.

"Hey, roomies. You probably didn't see this one coming," Quinn laughed. "No, because you died," Tara snapped. "Not really. I faked it so I could get off the suspect list," Quinn explained. "I could stab Gale Weathers and Mindy on the subway."

"Yes, but I shot you," Lu said with a small grin. "Yeah, that's true. You hit me good, Lucretia," said Quinn as she showed her neck. You could see two stitches. "I'll get you back for that."

"I was the first on the scene so I could switch her body," Bailey said as he put an arm around his children. "Nobody pays attention to a grieving father."

"I have Stu Macher's mask. He is my favorite," Quinn said as they circled around the three girls. Ethan placed Nancy Loomis's mask on a mannequin. 

"That's two, and now we get to the last one," Bailey said as he pulled out Billy Loomis's mask. "Your father's. We counted down to this moment. I want you to put it on."

"Fuck you!" Sam yelled as she knocked the mask out of his hands. Ethan lunged and slashed Sam's arm. Sam gasped in pain. "What is this? Is this a family thing?" asked Sam, holding her upper arm.

"You, Lu?" Bailey asked as he held out the mask to Lu. "What?" asked Sam in surprise. "Come on, sweetie. Tell them," whispered Ethan in her ear as he came up behind her and held the knife at her throat. "Sam, I'm your sister," sobbed Lu. "What?" asked Sam confused. "You're not Carpenter. You're a Loomis and a McCoy," Lu told her. Sam stared open-mouthed at Lu. "I wanted to tell you!"

"See? It's a family thing!" snapped Bailey. ''Not true!" yelled Lu. Ethan held her even tighter. "Don't say anything and we won't hurt you," Ethan whispered in her ear. But Lu ignored him. "We're not killers!" screamed Lu. Bailey scoffed and ignored Lu. 

"Is this a family thing?" asked Sam as she looked at the three. 

"Yeah, bitch you should know better than anyone," Quinn snapped as she ran over to them. "They still don't get it," Ethan laughed, as he held even more tighter onto Lu. "I don't know what you believe, but I wasn't behind the murders in Woodsboro!" Sam yelled in frustration. 

"Of course you are. Do you think we are conspiracy theorists? Come on, how do you think those rumors got into the world?" Bailey asked. Quinn waved her hand. "Do you know how easy it was to turn Sam from the hero to the villain?" Quinn asked.

"Killing someone these days is harder. You have to commit character assassination first. So when my dad here discovers your mutilated bodies with Sam's dad's mask, he's saying someone read on the internet that you were ghostface and he took action," Ethan explained their plan.

"Exactly, it's the best alibi. The best lies are based on the truth. And you are a murderer. Just like your father," Bailey said, pointing at Sam. "No I'm not!" Sam cried hopelessly. "Yes you are. You motherfucker! You killed our brother!" Quinn screamed.

"What are you talking about?" asked Sam confused. "You said your brother died in a car accident," said Lu, who was also confused. "No, you dumb sweet thing. He died in Woodsboro, in the hands of your bitch sister, Sam," Ethan said as he pointed his knife at Sam.

"You are Richie's family," whispered Lu. Bailey nodded. "They're finally getting it," Ethan said as he swung once more at Sam. Lu punched him in the nose. Ethan grabbed his nose in pain as he groaned. Fortunately, she had her father's strength.

Ethan glared at her as he grabbed her arm, it would definitely leave a huge bruise. Lu winced in pain. 

Ethan his gaze softened as soon as he saw that he was hurting her. He didn't want her to be hurt. He let go of her. Lu ran to Sam and Tara. Lu nodded to them, as if saying she was okay.

"When I saw what you did to him in a picture, I knew you had to die and everyone who held us back! We needed to kill your whole blood line!" Bailey yelled. An angry look appeared on Sam's face. The Loomis in her was now slowly emerging. Quinn figured it out because she pressed her knife against Sam's throat, "There she is. The murderer."

"You're very good at raising your kids, by the way," Lu said sarcastically to Bailey. "Shut your whore mouthes!" Quinn yelled as she pushed the three forward. Ethan clenched his jaw as soon as he heard those words leave his sister's mouth.

"Am I the perfect father, no. Did I let Richie go too far with his love of movies? Maybe. To me they are a bit dark, but Richie really loved them," Bailey said emotionally.

"There's a very special bond between a father and his first son," Bailey said as he walked on stage. Ethan grew jealous but his angry gaze remained focused on Lu, who was watching him with a look of betrayal. "That's why I helped him build this collection."

"Was this all his?" asked Sam in surprise. "It was his passion, he inspired others. We had to kill those two students. Because we wanted to kill you first Sam," said Bailey with a smirk.

"I put this on their name. Before I could discover this as a detective, Gale found it. This is a tribute to my son. This is the place where you will die Sam.''

''