Chapter 08|Team Loomis

🫀

🫀

"Jason and Greg were little rich kids and rented this under a false name," Gale said as they walked down a dark alley. "How did you find this place?" Kirby asked Gale in surprise. "It's called investigative journalism. How did you not find this?'' Gale asked mockingly.

Lu rolled her eyes. She lived for their beef.

"There was nothing about this place in their financial documents. I don't get it," Kirby said irritated. "Don't worry, I'm good at what I do. It will come," Gale teased. Kirby rolled her eyes as Gale opened the door.

"What is this place? Why all the security?'' Kirby asked confused as Gale turned on the lights. "It's a movie theater," Tara said. "It's not really a movie theater. It's a honor place," Gale sighed

The curtain on the stage went up and the costumes of all the ghostfaces were on display. The clothing and a whole collection of the recent years were in the hall.

"They've got the whole goddamn franchise," Mindy said, staring her eyes out. "You've all been through so much," Bailey said, looking at Kirby. "How do they all get this stuff? Isn't this evidence?" Tara asked. "Well, evidence will be gone in no time," Gale sighed.

"Why am I here anyway? I have an alibi," Ethan said with a nervous laugh. "So I can keep an eye on you," Chad said. "The killer must have figured out this place before he killed Jason and Greg," Gale said.

Lu walked onto the stage. She walked over to the robe in the display case. Her father's. Billy Loomis said on the sign.

"Damn how cool this place is," Billy said as he looked at Lu. "Not again," groaned Lu. "Isn't it nice to go on a killing spree together for the first time, Lu?" Billy asked his daughter. 

"Billy and Lu, Team Loomis. We'll chop those fuckers into pieces."

Lu swallowed the lump in het throat away and put her hand on the glass. Why did it feel good that her father said that?

"What are you doing?" Sam asked. "I don't know. I got lost in my thoughts, I guess," Lu lied. "So someone killed those morons and took this place over?" Chad asked, looking at Amber Freeman's costume.

"Someone who thinks Sam was the killer in Woodsboro," Gale said. "In a movie, this would be the killer's hideout," Mindy said. "But this is different," Kirby muttered.

Mindy sat on the stage steps as she looked at the TV that had killed Stu Macher.

"The TV that killed Stu Macher," Kirby said as she sat down next to Mindy. "If you believe he's dead," Mindy said with a sigh. 

"Have you told her yet?" Billy asked Lu. Lu looked at Sam and shook her head. "How am I supposed to do that? She might not believe me," sighed Lu.

"Just tell her," scoffed Billy. "I'll tell her when it's time," Lu whispered.