Chapter 10|Knife Clean

🫀

🫀

Lu walked out of the subway along with Ethan. She was now wearing sweatpants from football.

"Who is this?" asked Kirby as Lu pressed the bell. "Lu and Ethan, can we come in?" asked Lu. The door opened and the two brunettes walked in. "Where are they?" asked Ethan as he looked around. "Don't know. You go look over there and I'll look over there," said Lu. Ethan nodded and walked away. 

"Never let your guard down," sounded Heather's voice. Lu did not look at her, but walked onto the stage. Lu looked at the costumes. "You know you're not safe here, Lu," sounded her father's voice. "Why do you keep involving with this shit? Now that there's a murder you guys are suddenly there for me?" asked Lu angrily. 

"Not now. You're smarter than this, Lu. Grab a weapon and clear this place," snapped Billy. Lu stared at her father's knife. She unlocked the display case and grabbed the knife. It still had dried blood on it. "Great choice. My personal favorite."

Lu walked off the stage and into a room. "Sam? Kirby? Chad? Tara?" she asked as she pushed open a door. Sam flinched and raised her knife. "Wow, it's just me," said Lu as she raised her hands in the air in surrender. "Jeez, Lu. You scared us," said Tara with a sigh. 

"Why do you have a knife?" asked Sam. "I can ask you the same thing," said Lu as she put the knife in her pocket. "No, but why?" asked Sam. "In case ghostfuck comes to attack me," said Lu as she stood next to Chad. 

"Is my sister okay?" asked Chad as he looked at Lu. "Yeah, she's a fighter. She'll be fine," Lu reassured him. "Where's Ethan?" asked Tara as she noticed Ethan wasn't with Lu. "He was looking for you guys. We split up," said Lu. "I'll call him."

Lu frowned when she had no signal. "No signal here either?" she muttered as she checked the wifi. Lu put her phone back in her pocket. 

Sam was startled when her phone rang. It was Bailey. "You need to get out of there, Sam," Bailey said worriedly. "Why?" asked Sam as she looked at the three of them. "I heard from Atlanta that Reed has gone crazy since the Woodsboro murders," said Bailey as he paced back and forth. 

"What are you talking about?" asked Sam. "They fired Kirby because of her condition. She's not with the FBI at all anymore," Bailey said. Sam hung up and tried to open the door, but the door was locked. "Fuck!" Sam yelled in panic. 

"What's going on?" Lu asked Sam. "It's Kirby. Kirby is the killer," said Sam in frustration.

"This is a killbox for us," Sam said. "And what about that? That's an exit," said Lu, pointing upwards. "Bailey's on his way, but...," Sam said, but was interrupted when ghostface jumped off stage and pushed Tara aside. 

Chad tackled ghostface and grabbed a movie camera. "Smile to the camera, you motherfucker!" Chad yelled angrily as he slammed the camera into ghostface his face.

Lu looked proudly at Chad. 

The four ran down a hallway with ghostface hot on their heels. "Get the fuck!" Chad yelled as he threw the camera at ghostface. Ghostface tripped and fell to the ground. 

The four had a grip on ghostface and threw him to the ground, once again. Tara kicked him in the face. "Tara, Sam, Lu, go! Go find Ethan!" Chad yelled. Just as he was about to throw glass at ghostface, another ghostface grabbed him and stabbed him.

"Chad!" Tara yelled as Sam stopped her. The two ghostfaces grabbed Chad and stabbed him multiple times. "Run," Chad muttered as blood trickled down his lips. Chad fell to the floor.

"Chad," cried Lu as she watched her best friend being stabbed to death. 

The two ghostfaces turned to Lu, Sam and Tara and did the move that Stu Macher did as the first ghostface who did that move. They wiped their knifes clean.

Sam pulled Lu and Tara along to the center of the room.

The two ghostfaces surrounded Tara, Sam and Lu. Lu took three bricks and gave one to Tara and Sam as well. 

Kirby fired at the ghostfaces. "It's okay!" Kirby yelled. "Stay the fuck away!" Sam yelled. "We know it's you," Tara hissed. "You probaly killed Ethan too!" yelled Lu, with tears streaming down her face. "I was knocked down by them," Kirby panted.

"Kirby, stop! Get away from the girls!" Bailey yelled. "What are you doing?" Kirby asked as the two aimed their guns at each other. "Did you kill my daughter?" Bailey asked. "Jesus Christ. Don't listen to what he says," begged Kirby. "He must be the killer. Behind you!"

But then Bailey shot Kirby.....