Chapter 10: Exposed

Chapter 10

Exposed
--------------------------------------
August

"My nigga, Warriors are ass!" Dink yelled while we chilled up in his crib.

"No they ain't bruh. You got Steph wit' the shot, then you got my nigga Klay wit' the shot and speed, and then my nigga Draymon down there in the paint reckin' niggas! Now who Cleveland got? LeBron big ass, and Kyrie, that's it! Now Kyrie out so all they got is LeBron cry baby ass!" I explained ta him.

My nigga Dink was coo' enough ta let me come through and watch the game wit' him and a couple of his niggas and it's been coo' as hell. They all funny as fuck, and we all jus' been goin' in 'bout the game that was finna wrap up. I fuck wit' the Cavs, and ain't gonna act like LeBron ain't a damn dog, but when it comes to these finals; my money on Warriors.

"That's what I been trynna say! Thank you my nigga!" One of the niggas, Zay, spoke up. I dapped him up agreein'.

We watched foe the rest of the game while the Warriors went in leavin' the Cavs fucked up in they own city. I laughed while Dink, and Leon grumbled, and tried ta defend the Cavs, but they couldn't deny this L they done took tonight.

We all helped clean up shit befoe Zay, and Leon stepped out leavin' Dink and I ta chill out. I really 'preciate a nigga foe bein' coo', and invitin' me ta this lil kick back and what not. Real life he been the coolest dude hea'. CaPree straight or whateva, but he always in my ass 'bout not fuckin' wit' Rah and I get sick of hearin' that nigga name. Dink jus' a cool ass nigga, and he gave me somethin' ta do so I could get my mind off of O'Shae, but that don't mean I ain't thankin' 'bout her nah. She don't eva leave my mind honestly.

"You still gotta go ova Shae's?" I asked him. He shrugged and flipped through channels.

"Nah, bae said she ain't feelin' good; aint trynna be bothered or nothin'."

I had ta look at this nigga ta see if he was jokin' or not. Fuck he mean by bae? Dink coo' or whateva, but he ain't finna be pushin' up on Shae too. I don't care how long they been friends or whateva, that's my girl, wether I actually got her yet or not.

"Bae?" I asked him. He looked ova at me, and then started laughin'.

"Nah I ain't mean it like that. Shae just the homie, trust, she done friend zoned the fuck out of a nigga to know I'm not gone get wit' her no time soon." He explained ta me. "Plus I see you feel her, and I know you better for her than Rah ever will be so I'll let you slide."

I laughed at him nah. Let me slide? Like I need his permission of some shit, cain't nobody keep me from that girl.

"You know 'bout Rah?"

"Know what about him?" He asked. I forgot that folks don't know what Rah be up to, hell Ion't even know errythang.

"I jus' was wonderin' if you knew him." I lied.

"Hell yea I know him. Been fuckin' wit' O'Shae since high school. Swear I hated his ass so much back then, use to catch him talking reckless to Shae all the time, I mean some real disrespectful stuff. I use to wanna fight his ass so bad, but she always tried ta defend him and I just don't understand why. That nigga ain't nothin' but rude." He huffed. "And then the nigga just ugly! You can't be rude and ugly, nigga pick one!"

I chuckled a little at that last part, but got upset all ova again thankin' 'bout the fact that he been doin' Shae wrong foe years. Ion't even see how he ca want ta talk down ta her or even put his hands on her, at all. O'Shae is sweet, and carin' and shit, I ca neva imagine doin' anythang ta intentionally hurt her, and this nigga been doin' jus' that foe years.