Chapter 25: Got Game

Chapter 25

Got Game
-------------------------------------
O'Shae

The biggest smile plastered across my face after I heard him say that. I'm every bit of shocked because I honestly never thought that he felt that way about me, and if he did maybe that he wouldn't even admit to it so soon. There's always been love for August, and there wasn't a doubt that he had love for me as well, but to be in love with me was a whole different story. One thing I'm for sure of though is that I'm in love with him as well.

"I'm in love with you too." I finally responded.

He let out a breath of relief that made me laugh. I wouldn't think he was nervous for me to feel the same, but I guess I was nervous myself to be in love with him. I honestly didn't even admit it to myself until I had gotten back to daddy's house and really felt weird without talking to August on the phone like a normal day or having him over like a normal day. Plus, if he went to jail I know I would have lost it, I just don't like being away from him.

He kissed me again, and then through an arm over my shoulders before turning the both of us to face his mama and Travis who was smiling and looking at us all googily eyed. We both blushed a little bit while Trav made a face, and then unlocked the truck doors for everyone. Ms.Sheila didn't say anything just smiled as we all piled into the truck, and then headed for my apartment.

August, and Trav got into their own little conversation while Ms.Sheila, and I stayed quiet. The two men were talking about how horrible county jail is, and how many people Aug knew in there. From what he was saying jail sounded just as bad as I assumed county would be. It also kind of sucked hearing him talk about some guys that Dink and I grew up with being in there. So many young dudes wasting there life inside of there; it's quite tragic honestly.

We pulled into the parking lot, and Aug, and I got out. He said goodnight to his mom, and Travis before claiming that he was going to his truck to grab what clothes he had in there. While he was gone Ms.Sheila called me over to the car. I walked over to come speak with her.

"Yea Ms.Sheila?" I asked.

She looked down at me with a slight frown and I was wondering where it was coming from. "O'Shae you really luh my son?"

"Of course. A lot actually."

"Good, please don't be playin' him O'Shae. I really like you baybeh, but I do thank you and August is in love a lil too soon in yall relationship. Hell I thank yall too young ta even know what love is honestly, but if yall thank yall feel it, then gone head and say it, but don't jus' say it ta say it ta him Shae. You betta genuinely have feelin's foe my son." She explained.

I was shocked that she admitted that, but completely understand where she's coming from as a mother. August, and I have only been with one other for about three months now, and it does seem a little too soon, but I know it's real. No doubt in my mind about that, and even before all of this the two of us had some kind of undeniable attraction. This is real, but I do get her concern.

"And I do Ms.Sheila. I'm not playing with August by any means, I really do love him."

She smiled at me, and nodded. "Good. Well yall be safe tonight. I'll see yall later. Goodnight O'Shae."

"Goodnight Ms.Sheila. Bye Travis." I waved.He waved back and soon enough the both of them pulled off.

I turned around to see August lightly limping over to me. He smiled, and through an arm around me again before the both of us walked into the apartment complex and then into my apartment. I looked down the hall thinking about how my run in's with Corina will be often since she still live right down the hall, and that gives me a headache just thinking about it. That's a friendship I never expected to go sour, but it's whatever.