Sequel

So to all my readers who've made it this far in the book I'd love to say THANK YOU. Thanks to everyone for the endless support and taking time to comment, vote or just simply read. Believe me when I say every vote, comment and read means a ton to me.

Hopefully the journey for you guys reading won't end here and you'll read on to the SEQUEL! I've got a ton planned and a whole lot up my sleeve so I'll be the first to say; reading on to the sequel will definitely be worth your while. For those that choose not to read the sequel, thanks for making it this far and reading this book, it's greatly appreciated.

Now on to the good stuff; you guys will be able to see the description for the sequel and be able to add it to your library right now! The sequel is on my profile now and it's entitled A Music Love Affair (Sequel to DPF). Go add it to yall's library and the first chapter should be dropping soon. In the meantime I have a couple more stories on my page that I'll list below that you guys should check out.

Much love and happy reading!

BeautyAndTheBrain

Other Works:

Pointed Fingers & Rosary Promises (Urban Novel)

The City series: Belong to the City & Beyond the City (August Alsina)

What Hurts The Most (August Alsina)
{Collab book that can be found on GoldenGoddessR page}