𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿
~𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝑯𝒂𝒔 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅~
✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾

.
.

🌸✨YᴇᴀƦ: 2023✨🌸

.
.

☀️𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈☀️

.
.

═════════════════════════
𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐝𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚
═════════════════════════

.
.

🛋️𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲: 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙍𝙤𝙤𝙢🛋️

.

- 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒 -
𝐒𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚: 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐕𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐒𝐤𝐲 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬! 𝐒𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬! 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞, 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫. 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐚 𝐏𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐚𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱!

.

Clara: *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: 😮* OMG! It's back! It's finally back!! "Footsteps came running down the stairs from her bedroom as the sister was focused watching the air of the brand new 'Funtime Family Mega Pizzaplex'." Y/N: What's with the shouting, Clara? Clara: Oh! Hey, sis! I'm sorry the shouting, but I'm just expressing my happiness about the news of the brand new launch. Y/N: Brand new launch? Clara: Yeah! Remember the old pizzeria that had been shutdown for construction? Y/N: Direction Family Diner? Clara: Yes! And now, it's back! Y/N: No way! Clara: Yes way! It's finally back on the public eye with a brand new name - Funtime Family Mega Pizzaplex. Y/N: I can't believe it.. Four years have passed, and we didn't had any updates about it during those times. Clara: Yeah, what a crazy surprise from the owner to blow up the wonderful news. I'm sure, the atmosphere would be so different from before. That would be so amusing, if it does change the atmosphere to something fantastic. Armin: I see you girls are bonding with each other. So sweet~ Clara: Oh! Hi, dad! Hi, mom! *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: 😊* Y/N: Are you and mom going somewhere? Linda: Yes, darling. Your father and I are going out to spend some time together, and watch a movie at the mall. Y/N: Oh, alright. Armin: Do you girls need anything before your mother and I leave? Clara: Yes, ma. Actually, I want to go the new Pizzaplex that just opened, and see the animatronics again. Armin: After four eyes have passed, the restaurant is back? Clara: Yes, dad. It's finally back on public, and I want to go! *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: (◕ᴗ◕✿)* Armin: Alright, alright. *Grab the money from his wallet and hands it over to you* Here you go. Y/N: *Grabs the money from your father's hand* Armin: Money for the food and entertainment. Keep this with you at all cost, and don't lose it. Y/N: Of course, dad! You can count on me. Linda: Alrighty then! Then, we'll see you two perhaps at the afternoon? Y/N: Will do, mom. Clara: Bye, mom! Bye, dad! Linda: Bye, sweeties! "After gave out her farewell to her daughters, Linda and Armin stepped out of the house to go to their car, and drive off to the mall while you were closing the door before changing into your casual outfit."