Chapter 11: Night Three - Was it all a Dream?

⭐️🌃𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕🌃⭐️

.

~𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐚 𝐏𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐚𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱~

.

🌸🅿️𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲: 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙇𝙤𝙩🅿️🌸

.

Mike: *Parks the car* Alright! We're here. Abby: Yay-! Mike: But some rules I'll be dropping out; I will work, and you will sleep, AND under no circumstances you're going out of the office. Do you understand? Abby: I understand. Mike: Also, this is not like a vacation. Alright? You are not here to have fun. Abby: Okay. "Abby replied to Mike as she grabs her blanket, her pillow, and her favorite stuffed teddy bear. Both Mike and Abby take their steps out of the car, and make their way in the building to meetup with you."

.

🌸𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲: 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚🌸

.

"As you are waiting for Mike to arrive, deep thoughts have been conquering your mind to the mysteries of the dead children's song in your hallucinations while sitting alone at the nearest chair you spot on. A tiny voice of a little girl 'boos' you from behind that startles you as your wake up call." Mike: Abby, please, don't do that. Abby: Ehehe! Y/N: No, no. It's fine, Mike. Who's this little girl, Mike? Mike: Oh! Y/N, I would like you to meet Abby, my little sister. Abby, this is your aunt Y/N, a good friend of mine since high school. Abby: Oh! So you must be Mike's crush, right? *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: (◕ᴗ◕✿)* Y/N: *Blush overload* Wha- Mike: Enough of that. What did I tell you to not bring into conclusions when I'm working with a female? That's very disrespectful. Abby: Oww.. Okay... Mike: I'm so sorry about what Abby just said, Y/N. It's not intentional nor having a crush on you. Y/N: Nah, nah.. It's fine. *Mind: Darn.. I thought he had been feeling the same as I am to him.* Anyway, it's nice to meet you, Abby. Abby: You too, auntie! *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: (^^)* I can't wait to spend time with you even more! Y/N: Yep.. It's going to fun. Mike: Shall we go to our office? Abby's about to go to sleep. Abby: Ow! But I was expecting to spend with aunt Y/N. Mike: Yeah no. You have school tomorrow, Abby. So you have to sleep for energy. Abby: Hmph! Fine! "A giggle has escaped from your lips due to Abby's cute presence before saunter their way towards the security office. Still, you feel uneasy about what are you going to encounter in this night at the Funtime Family Mega Pizzaplex."

.

🌸𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲: 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚🌸

.

"You're sitting down at your chair checking upon the cameras while Mike setting up a tent for his little sister to sleep comfortable in." Mike: So, stay out of trouble and go to sleep. Abby: This feels like camping. Mike: *Chuckles* Yeah sure. But this ain't a vacation to have fun. Abby: I know, I know. *Yawns* Goodnight, Mike. Mike: Goodnight, Abby. "Abby went to sleep in her tent as Mike got up to get back to his seat, and checking upon the cameras with you. While checking to each of the cameras of the Pizzaplex, you broke the silence between you two and randomly question him about bringing Abby in." Y/N: So.. tell me, Mike. What makes you decide to bring Abby here at this time? Mike: Well.. I tried to contact with her babysitter yesterday to babysit Abby tonight, but she texted me this morning that she's on a vacation with her family in a different country. Y/N: Was it Stella the name of the babysitter? Mike: Yeah, Stella is her name. Wow, I'm surprised that you still remember the name. Y/N: Well, what can I say? I have a great memorization, just like what my parents told me ever since. Mike: Lucky.. I don't have that a good memorization. Y/N: Ow.. *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: 🥺* I feel bad for you.. but sorry not sorry. Mike: Wha-! That's so rude. Y/N: Because it's really your fault, not mine. It's not my fault you're bad at memorization ever since high school. Mike: That really broke my heart, Y/N.. Y/N: Hehe~ Mike: Y/N! *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: 😫* Y/N: I love teasing you~ Mike: You always do that. It's not fair! Y/N: Life is not very fair, Mike. Mike: You are going to melt my heart because of that or in either way as possible, but we should be focusing on our job. Y/N: Good point because I don't want any "hostages" roaming around the area during the night time. Mike: Mhm! "Mike has agreed to your statement as you were fully aware about the hostage situation... the 'HOSTAGE' you were hinting, but your friend has no idea of your fright in between of the line."

.

🌸💖Mᴇᴀɴᴡʜʟᴇ💖🌸

.

"Meanwhile, as the both of you are suppose to look through the monitors of each camera together, you decided to have your nappy time on your side of the desk without disturbing Mike. Mike took himself up to have a quick glance at you sleeping on your desk peacefully after the teasing you have caused him to melt into your hands and heart, and shifts his sight back at the monitor."

.
.

——~{Y/N'S DREAMSCAPE}~——

.
.

"You and Mike were on the monitors to check on each of the cameras just like every other previous nights after joking around and teasing each other, but you felt like someone is watching you in a near perspective. Breaking the silence, you heard a masculine voice speaking upon you that had caught your attention." Mike: Y/N, there's something I need to confess. Y/N: What is it, Mike? "And before he could say a word, you detect his face grew closer and closer until his lips are locked to yours. You feel shocked as your cheeks are burning red to the encounter of a kiss, but you didn't mind to feeling of your own that in fact you kissed him in return. Your heart went cray-cray that butterflies filled up your stomach, and feel like floating into cloud nine until it was over." Y/N: W-why did you kiss me, Mike? Mike: To let you know how I felt about you through the kiss. Y/N, I just.. wanted to tell you that I have feelings for you.. deep feelings for you. Y/N: For me? You have feelings for me? Mike: *Nods* Ever since we were teenagers studying at the same school, and helping me with the tasks that I won't be able to complete, I had started to develop some romantic feelings for you. Y/N: I-I.. Mike: Don't say anything. I know that you don't feel the same way because you were-like-the most popular student, and I was just an average teenage student in our school. There's no way you could love me in the same way I loved you. Y/N: Who said I didn't love you? Mike: Huh? Y/N: Mike, I feel the same way. Mike: I don't understand.. You said to me that you had a crush on Hugo, and admire him. Y/N: That was before, Mike. That was before I could even began to understand behind the scenes of his behavior. That day, I didn't realize that he's been bullying you nonstop ever since you were alone without me around. And... I also learned that he's in love with another woman in our school. Mike: Really? Y/N: Yes. In plain sight, I saw them kissing against that girl's locker. It made my heart tremble and broken up to pieces, but I was a brave woman.. I never cry. I didn't dare to cry because I started to lost interest and admiration about him. Mike: I'm.. so sorry to hear that. He played up with your feelings. Y/N: Nah, it's okay. You don't have to apologize. I had moved on from him to get into what we are right now. Mike: So.. does this mean-? Y/N: Yes, Mike! I secretly had a crush on you! It's just that.. I can't find the right words nor express it in front of you. You're the one drives me crazy, and I can't help myself any longer! I love you, Michael Schmidt! I LOVE YOU!! "You pulled Mike over to passionately kissing him without hesitation and distraction as you showered him all of your love. Mike accepts himself to your kiss as he's holding on to you properly, and asking for the entrance of your mouth in which you did. As he enters your mouth, he lets his tongue circulate the insides that caused a moan erupting from your throat while shivers crawl through your spine, and squirting yourself underneath. You never felt so happy and hoping that this will last forever."

.
.
.
.