Chapter 10.5: Whispers(Continuation)

Y/N: Killer Girl? No.. No... That can't be Killer Girl.. they can't come outside. It's just an illusion. Yeah.. An illusion... You can't be real.. You won't be real. You aren't allowed to be out of the Pizzaplex. "As you remind yourself that it's just an illusion of Killer Girl, a sudden of wind crashing into you that makes you shiver. You uphold the feeling of nervousness within as you handle your car to the roadway. In the thoroughfare on your way to the school, you blow out a stiffly sigh to get rid of nervousness from your achy trembling heart as you steer your vehicle. While driving to travel to your sister's school, you could feel eyes are staring back at you that your heart nervously trembles yet again as you could barely hear the muffling whispers traveling through both of your ears. The same illusion of Killer Girl spotted sit right at that specific backseat of the vehicle blankly stares at you through the car's rear-view mirror with the bloody mysterious kid beside the animatronic; a kid you've never seen before. Voices have returned to taunt you once again with the same statement previously that made you uncomfortable, but this time, you are slowly starting to hallucinate surrounding yourself with animatronics chasing up to you and attempt killing you at your worst in the void of blackness. In your dreamscape of hallucinations, you could hardly hear some familiar voices singing at the distance while trying to escape from the animatronics. Conscience of your own begins to fade away from the hallucinating world, and snaps you out right back to reality with a sound of another car's horn beeping. Cold sweats streaming down from your forehead and a frightened look of your face, you quickly turn your steering wheel to avoid crashing into the car in front of you. While driving away from almost being smooshed by another vehicle, you have let out a heavy breathing to try compose yourself down from the hallucinations you saw and cold chilling sentence that sang by the mysterious voices."

Y/N's POV
What the hell? What the hell was that?? Why the hell am I hallucinating.. hallucinating about the animatronics chasing me? In the endless void..? And that.. sort of song... Does that mean.. my end is coming soon? Ugh— what I'm saying! I can't say that. Nothing will happen to you, Y/N. Don't think negative thoughts or something related to death. Mike and I could handle what lays ahead tonight at the Funtime Family Mega Pizzaplex.

Mike's POV
*Sigh* So.. is this what it takes to be the 'irresponsible' brother ever? Separate from Abby and never see her again..? No. This isn't fair! Aunt Jane isn't playing fair! I'm trying my very hardest to be a good brother to Abby. No. No! No; I will not give up, not until my very last breath!

✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿
~𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓~
✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿

.

~𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲~

.

Y/N's POV
*Sighs in relief* Good thing I made it to Clara's school safe. No whispers, no hallucinations, no nothing. I'm safe.. for now probably... BUT for now, I need to fetch books for Clara to study on.

"Seconds later after your arrival, you have entered the school principal's office to come fetch books for your sister." Assistant: Name? Y/N: The name is Y/N Evangelista, elder sister of Clara Evangelista. Assistant: Ah yes! I have books for Ms. Clara right here. Give me a second to get those books. Y/N: Alright! I'll be here waiting. "As the principal's assistant walks away from your direction, those familiar voices have returned to your senses singing the same chilling song that could send shivers down to your spine once again. 'Does that mean something?', you have thought to yourself trying to hint it out what it meant, but interrupting you with a voice.. your little sister's voice."

— We want just freedom.. freedom from this disgracing dismay; A HELL YOU PUT US INTO. We want just freedom for justice from the people that done this thing to us, pulling down to misery — P̶E̶O̶P̶L̶E̶ L̶I̶K̶E̶ Y̶O̶U̶! We want just freedom to give us a rest on, to rest in peace. AND YOU DID NOT GIVE US THE PEACE WE'RE WAITING FOR! —

"After the voice of your little sister taunted you down to your lowest, a beep of notification coming from your device have startle you as you go pick it up from your bag. You first thought it was Clara or your parents texting you, but thoughts were wrong. Once you have clicked to open the notification, you saw something else that was unexpectedly creepy have caught your attention — a c̶r̶e̶e̶p̶y̶ m̶e̶s̶s̶a̶g̶e̶ that sends shivers down to your spine.

.

[Anonymous Text]: OH~! How intriguing! We will have so much fun time together. A̶n̶ e̶t̶e̶r̶n̶a̶l̶ f̶u̶n̶. A night you would forever remember. See you tonight, playmate~

.

"You immediately place back your phone inside your bag with a fright on your face and heavy breathing in and out motion to stop yourself from screaming. Another notification rings from your phone again, but you are too scared to check it out, yet again, you take a peek on the message through your smartwatch."

—————⚠️NOTICE!⚠️:—————
~‼️T̶H̶E̶ H̶O̶U̶R̶ O̶F̶ J̶O̶Y̶ B̶E̶G̶I̶N̶S̶‼️~

Y/N: The Hour of Joy? What is the Hour of Joy? Assistant: *Place down the bag of books on the desk* Here are the books for your sister, Ms. Evangelista. Y/N: Thank you, ma'am! *Grab the bag of books from the top of the desk* I'll be heading out now. Assistant: Alright, ma'am. Just contact us through the school's webpage if you have any questions. Y/N: Noted! "Instead of using one hand to hold the handle of the bag filled with books, you make yourself use of two hands to re-carry the sack of books while marching down the school's hallway to go back to her car. With a peaceful mind without any interruptions of the whispers, you convey the sack of school books to the vehicle's backseat before getting yourself into the driver's seat."