𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓: 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

🌸𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲: 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙍𝙤𝙤𝙢🌸

.
.

"After you and Mike placed the security vests onto your bodies, both of you have no options to do than explore the Pizzaplex other than spending your gusts in the security office. You and Mike turn your respective flashlights on to brighten your pathways since the area is not as bright as you anticipated, and split up from each other to do some adventuring around the location that you take a look over at the prize counter. You discover that there are different kinds of animatronic plushies(especially to the other animatronics you're familiar with) displaying in place, and you suddenly remembered in your past times that you've won yourself a Foxy and a Funtime Foxy plushies after playing several games as it brings a smile to your face. 'Gᴏᴏᴅ ᴏʟᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇs~' You thought to yourself as your mind revisits the old pizzeria before the new establishment could be built. On the other hand, Mike keeps venturing the place with his flashlight as his light shines onto the stain glass of the new Funtime character, and as Mikes adventures himself through the location, your light lands on the newspaper with the same article saying the famous Parker family went missing." Y/N: Why is there newspaper about this article almost around the location? Was this family really that famous? Mike: Maybe an employee or janitor forgot to keep the newspapers back to the storage room or somewhere they got it from. Y/N: I'm surprised that the police still didn't find them after fifteen years has passed. Mike: I'm surprised as well.. They still don't have any updates about the Parker family case. Y/N: I hope they're alright and well. Mike: All we can do is pray, hoping that they'll be found soon. "A sudden bang was heard that startle you and Mike in place after the short conversation was taken over, and the both of you shine your flashlights over to where the sudden sound came from, which is behind the closing red curtains of the main stage. 'Hᴇʟʟᴏ?' You yelled out as if someone snuck into the Pizzaplex unattended, but not a single noise responded. Mike yelped again the same 'hello' to try if someone is hiding behind the curtains, but yet again, there's no response." Y/N: Huh? Weird. No answer from behind the curtains.

"In desperation to know where the sound comes from, Mike walks over towards the bright curtains while you followed behind him. He takes his steps up the ladder to the side of the stage, and holds onto the fabric to gently pull the curtain to see what's making that sound, but nothing was spotted. This slightly jumps him off once he saw an eight foot cat with various funtime colors of pink and white that is inactive at this moment as he goes through the details of the robotic figure. A long white tail with a cute red bow tail, a stable plastic ice cream attach to the animatronic's hand. 'Wᴇʟʟ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏɪs!' You randomly questioned Mike as Mike replied of nothing causes the noise other than seeing eight foot animatronics standing inactivity, and moved his flashlight from the cat to the human robotic animatronic that is apparently famous by the name of Killer Girl. Then, moved his flashlight once again from the human animatronic to a glamrock chicken holding a bright pink guitar. This left Mike still in suspicion whether he's just hearing things or something he must know, but once he heard you that you and him should return to the office, he lets the fabric of the curtain go before returning back to the security office with you by his side."

.
.
.

🌸𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲: 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚🌸