Chapter 9: The Same Old Secret

Mike: Wait, you said some kids went missing, right? Vanessa: Certainly! Back at the 2017s and 2018s, it was a big news to uncover. Mike: And how is it relate to this, the whole brand new establishment? Vanessa: Oh, you and Y/N will soon find out why both of you should scrub out of the job, and never return. There's a lot for you to impact that makes you two to realize what place you're stepping into. Y/N: You sounded so passionate about what you just described. Do you have some experiences here? Vanessa: As a kid, visiting every previous restaurants, yes, but it's complicated.. Mike: Complicated? How so? Vanessa: Like I said - you'll find soon enough... to your very own eyes. Mike: Mm.. Alright.

Y/N's POV
Complicated? Sounds.. intriguing? I don't want to know nor encounter.. I'm scared of what's in store ahead of us, just like what happened to my arm."

.

ALARM

.

🕕Tɪᴍᴇ: 6:00am🕕

.

☀️𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈☀️

.
.

Vanessa: Looks like your shift is done. Mike: Yeah.. and I still need to take my sister to her school. Y/N: Well, that's a responsibility of a big brother would do. Can't deny it. I, as well, buy some school supplies for my sister, and picking up the books and uniforms from her school. Vanessa: I never knew you have a sister, Y/N. Y/N: You never ask. Vanessa: Oh.. Right. Anyway! I'll be outside to get my car ready, and wait for you two. Mike: Sure thing, Vanessa. Vanessa: *Walks away* Mike: I'll just grab something back at the security office. You'll be fine being alone? Y/N: I'll be fine, Mike. I'll wait for you here. Mike: Are you sure? Y/N: Mhm! Happily so! Mike: Alright then. *Walks back to the office*

You'll never be happy.. N̶E̶V̶E̶R̶ A̶G̶A̶I̶N̶! I won't allow it~ Y̶O̶U̶ W̶I̶L̶L̶ S̶U̶F̶F̶E̶R̶ I̶N̶ T̶H̶E̶ S̶A̶M̶E̶ W̶A̶Y̶ Y̶O̶U̶ H̶A̶V̶E̶ D̶O̶N̶E̶ T̶O̶ M̶E̶!

"You thought the nightmare was over since it's the morning, but the voice of your deceased younger sister never stops from haunting you. The sentence talked about suffering in the same way you did to your sister replays in your head as you see a pair of white pupils at your opposite, growing closer and closer that made your starts beating again in fear. In your point of view, you see a giant head of a golden bear moving towards to your direction with the same light flicker as the repeated sentence dwells over until it gets aggressive that your heart trembles again. You barely hear the seemingly sound of a child giggling in silence of the sentence, and one second later, a Golden Freddy head swiftly travels directly going to your face to give you a scare. You let out a solid scream as you block it over with your arms while your head face towards to the side to avoid eye contact, but soon disappears as soon you decided to defend yourself with the lights gets back onto a steady point. Mike rushes out of the security office due to your scream, and immediately ask you a question about what he had heard." Mike: Is everything alright, Y/N? Why are you screaming? Y/N: I.. I-it's nothing— I just.. easily got scared from my surroundings. Mike: Oh.. I thought it's something serious. You scared me to death when I heard you scream. Y/N: Oh.. Haha! I'm sorry about that! I promise I won't scream like that ever again. Hehe.. *Mind: Lies..* Mike: Alright then! Let's go? Y/N: Mhm! "You and Mike start heading out of the Pizzaplex to Mike's car, and as both of you about to hop into the vehicle, a honk of another automobile have caught their attention." Vanessa: Hey, uh.. some friendly advice? Don't let this place get to you and Y/N no matter how it looks this year. Just do your job right and you two will be fine. Mike: Alright then? Yeah, sounds good. Vanessa: I'm counting on that! "Vanessa drives away from the sight of the Pizzaplex as the two security guards step into their vehicle to drive to their own home, and rewind themselves back to their regular routine before coming back to work at midnight."

.
.
.

✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿
~𝑻𝒆𝒏 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓~
✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾

.
.
.

═════════════════════════
𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐝𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚
═════════════════════════

.
.

🔔🚪DOORBELL🚪🔔

.

"You have arrived back at your home as you go ring the doorbell to capture one of your family member's attention, trying your best to hide your wound from them. As you hid your 'little accident' from last night, a figure of your mother opened up the door." Linda: Oh! Y/N! Welcome back home, dear! Y/N: Yeah.. it's good to be back home. *Steps inside* Linda: *Closes the door* So, how's work? Y/N: The usual - nothing new. Anyway! What's for breakfast? Linda: Eggs and bacon with French toast. Y/N: OH~! *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: 😋* Clara: Hehe~ *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: ☺️* I figured! Linda: I'll go call your father that breakfast is ready. Clara: Alright, mom! Linda: *Walks away to go call your father*

"Once your mother went to call the father, you suddenly tripped over something that made you out of balance after the flashbacks of last night and your ghostly dead little sister as you accidentally reveal your wounded arm. Your sister seen the wound on your arm that made a shocking expression with her mouth open into an O-shaped, and proceed questioning you about it, but this silence you because you don't know how to explain yourself nor you don't want her to freak out NOR you don't want her to think you're crazy, so you lied to her into a different story on how you've got yourself an injury." Clara: Oh—okay! Mom and dad will understand this, don't worry. Just.. be careful next time. Y/N: Of course!

.
.
.

✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿
~𝑻𝒆𝒏 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓~
✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾

.

🍽️𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇🍽️

.

🛋️𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲: 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙍𝙤𝙤𝙢🛋️

.
.
.

Y/N's POV
Clumsy.. Clumsy... Of course that would be my excuse, my EVERYDAY excuse; my life is a downfall for that excuse. It tore me apart from lying and lying again in the same old excuse.. But then again, I can't admit to them about what had happened last night.. on how I got this wound. They might be thinking I was going crazy or worse..

.
.

Y/N: Mom, I'm going to the International University to pickup Clara's books and some of her uniforms, and I'm driving straight to the mall to buy Clara's school supplies for tomorrow. Linda: Alright, but are you going alone? Y/N: Yes, but my friends are going to wait for me at the mall. Linda: Alright! Drive safe, dear! "You let yourself out of the house as you take steps forward to your vehicle, and hop into the automobile before closing the car door back into its regular position. After settling yourself into your car and starting the engine, you begin to drive away from home to travel yourself to the mall where you could meetup with your friends."