𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭'𝐬 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬

⭐️🌃𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕🌃⭐️

.

═════════════════════════
𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐚 𝐏𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐚𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱
═════════════════════════

.
.

Y/N: *Sigh* Back at this quiet place for the second night. Mike: Yeah... To be honest, this job has been boring so far—like..not even to chat with someone else around here besides the two of us. Y/N: You thought that as well? Mike: Mhm. Y/N: Phew! I thought I was the one whom think that way! Mike: *Chuckles* We could probably talk with some of the animatronics here like a crazy person. Y/N: *Giggles* You really still have some balls in you, Mike. Mike: *Cheekily smiles* C'mon, let's go to our security office. It's almost time for our night shift. Y/N: Yeah, you're right. Let's go! "You pull your best friend's arm to drag him down to their security office at the hall, and start their second night shift at the Funtime Family Mega Pizzaplex. As you dragged Mike down to the hallway to go into their security office, several bright white pupils of the animatronics standing out within the darkness at the distance. That same little girl that was getting in your way stands beside a Funtime Cat animatronic, looking furious.. unhappy for your comeback in this tortured place."

.

🕛Tɪᴍᴇ: 12:00am🕛

.

🌸𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲: 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚🌸

.

Y/N: SO! What are we going to do now? "You are suggesting to do something during the night shift since no one bugs you out, but not very long.." Mike: Uh.. Check the cameras? That's all we have to do, nothing more.. Y/N: Oh, come on! It's so boring in here! We should definitely do something! Mike: We can't just go, and leave the office like that. You know that! What if there's an intruder breaking in the Pizzaplex? Y/N: Oh, c'mon, Mike~ Nothing will happen! Besides, this place is highly secured. Mike: Even though it's highly secured, the intruder will do whatever it takes to break in because he or she knows that this place gains more cash compared to the previous pizzerias DUE to the ads popping up on the screens and phones! Y/N: But.. I'm bored! *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: 😫* It's boring here! Mike: Then, why you're suggesting yourself to work here at the first place if you are that bored? Y/N: Wha- Are you saying that I acted so childish? I needed this job to gain some cash! Mike: If you don't want me to judge you, and desperate to gain money, then stop complaining about doing nothing! But.. fine! If you're so stubborn, get out of the office and walk around by yourself! I'll stay here to check on cameras and probably take a short nap, because I can't stand over your stubbornness. Y/N: *Gasp* How dare you?! Mike: Dare me if you can! Are you going or not? Y/N: GRR..! "You snatch over the flashlight inside the box, and trudge out of the office because you are pissed by Mike's sudden behavior. Let's be honest, ever since you were a kid, besides of being brave, you were already stubborn towards your parents and to your friends. You switched on your flashlight to brighten up the path, and starts walking around to see familiar filers of the missing family and seeing some drawings displaying on the billboard of the Pizzaplex that could warm your heart." Y/N: Wow~ These drawings of their favorite animatronics are so good! "You proceed sauntering across the area of the billboard, and stumble yourself onto one particular drawing that caught your attention. Several kids in the drawing with a grinning golden-yellow rabbit wearing a purple speckled vest with matching bow tie, and a white rabbit with a wide smile and huge glowing yellow eyes that you've never met throughout your entire life ever since you're a kid. 'Wʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ?' You cursed slightly to the drawing of the mysterious figures you've never seen or known of, and got flinched to the loud bang across your way with lights above you flicking nonstop that you could hear your own heartbeat due to the nervousness of the sound. You, then, heard an anonymous heavy footsteps from the darkness coming to your area that frightens yourself to hide underneath the table, increases your heartbeat with a rapid blow in and out from your mouth. An eight foot tall wolf-like figure with funtime colors entered the area standing nearby at the main stage, gradually scanning left to right for unwanted visitors during the night, and as you thought one is enough, two animatronics named Funtime Hawk and Funtime Laughty have been now activated, entered the same area where Funtime Wolf is. And this terrifies you more because three giant animatronics are on the spot. Yes, you're a brave woman, but the fear shivers down your spine because you'll get attacked in no time by these three animatronics at night. Make one wrong move, and you're screwed. 'Sʜɪᴛ..' You quietly cursed yourself again, and try to make a run from under the table, but you once again met the eyes of the same little girl that has been haunting you. You were about to scream in a fright, but you covered your mouth, reminding yourself that there are animatronics camping out in the area until the little girl knocks over the table to capture the animatronics' attention. Widening your eyes in so much fear, fearing that the animatronics have found out and coming to your direction, you decided to get out of your hiding spot as you quietly run away to go to a different area of the Pizzaplex instead of coming back to the security office."