𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐛

"As you and Clara were enjoying the meals you've ordered, a bing of you device have caught your attention that you picked up from your purse. You, then, looked it up that you have received a message from your mother saying that she and the father have a low budget by buying so much stuff." Y/N: Shit.. *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: 🫢* Clara: What is it, sis? *Eats the pizza* Y/N: Mom and dad bought a lot of stuff that we have a low in budget. Clara: Oh my.. Really? Y/N: Yes.. Clara: *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: 🤦🏻‍♀️* Of course they did.. Where do we get extra money now? Y/N: Don't worry, Clara. We just might have some luck. Clara: *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: 🤨* Eh? Y/N: Remember that I have a job as a waitress at the Verganzon Pasta Restaurant? I've got promoted from working hard that I earned a lot of cash, and this would help us out to keeping living in a perfect life. Clara: Oh my.. Congratulations, sissy! Y/N: *Chuckles*

.
.
.
.

═════════════════════════
𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐥
═════════════════════════

.
.

"Both Linda and Armin enjoyed themselves in their wonderful date watching movies and spending cash on the stuff they've bought." Linda: I wonder how's our children at the Funtime Family Mega Pizzaplex by their own.. Armin: Oh c'mon, Linda. They aren't little girls anymore, and besides, Y/N could pull this off if something happens because she's a brave young lady to protect herself and her sister. Linda: I'm just worried because- Ever since that issue of missing kids five years ago happened, I'm scared that we will might- Armin: Don't say that, Linda. We won't lose our precious little girls unlike you were thinking. Besides, the Funtime Family Mega Pizzaplex is a high-tech pizzeria with newly improved security that no criminals can go in nor bad activities could happen. Linda: How do you know? Armin: I've done with my research, and it says literally the same thing. So, there's no need to worry about. Okay? Linda: *Sigh* Fine.. Armin: Great! So, where do you want to eat lunch? What are you craving for? Linda: Mm.. I'm craving for some pizza and pasta. Can we eat at Mary Grace? Armin: How could I say no to that? I'm also craving for that. Let's go. Linda: Yay! "Armin and Linda proceeds sauntering their way to the restaurant to eat their lunch before going back home."

.
.
.
.

═════════════════════════
𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐚 𝐏𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐚𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱
═════════════════════════

.
.

🔔📱RINGS📱🔔

.
.

"During the show of performing animatronics that entertain the visitors, a sudden sound as the object vibrated through the purse that captured Y/N's attention. You opened your purse to grab your phone, and attempt to answer the call after looking who it was."

.

- 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟 -
📲Yes, boss? What is it? Why are you calling me? You questioned 📲Hi, Ms. Evangelista. I'm calling you to inform you that I have good and bad news to deliver to you. Annabella said 📲Oh dear lord.. Let's start with the good news. You replied 📲Alright! The good news is that I send you a hundred dollar cash in your bank account as your promotion of working hard. I know it's a small amount of money, that's all I could do as for now. Congratulations anyway. The boss stated, congratulating you 📲Oh.. You utterly said, unsatisfied the amount you've received 📲Thank you so much anyway, boss.. You added 📲You're welcome, Ms. Evangelista. Your boss greeted 📲But now for the bad news.. Annabella said, shifting the tone 📲Oh yeah! Well, what's the bad news, boss? You asked, forgetting about it 📲The bad news is that.. You can't no longer work here to gain more cash due fire hazards happening in the restaurant. I have also informed the other employees about this issue. Your boss said 📲What? How's that possible, boss? Yesterday, the restaurant was perfectly fine- You responded 📲I know that, I don't know either how's that possible because yesterday was our day off. The police were on the investigation about this unexpected incident. Your boss implied 📲Oh.. I see.. You said, unhappy to hear the news 📲Yeah.. I'm sorry about that. Annabella discouragingly apologized

.

"From the awful news, you concluded your call with your boss as you settle your device back inside your purse." Clara: Sis? Is there something wrong? Y/N: I can't no longer work at the Verganzon Pasta Restaurant starting tomorrow because of the sudden fire hazards. Clara: Oh my... What happened? How's that even possible? Yesterday, the restaurant was fine. Y/N: Neither do I know, but the police were under investigation on what's causing the fire hazard. Clara: Oh.. Y/N: Besides, the good news is that I've received a hundred dollars at my bank account that my boss sent me. Clara: *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: 😱* Just hundred dollars?!! Y/N: Yeah.. Clara: That's still a low-budget of money, sis! We need more than that! Y/N: I know.. Clara: What are you going to do now? You lost your job. And we're going to be moneyless if we spend our hundred dollars. Y/N: Hm.. "While gathering your thoughts on whether you're going to apply for a new job since your job at the restaurant got wrecked down by a fire hazard, your sister spot a familiar figure at the distance walking back to his seat after ordering a meal for his lunch. Clara yelped the name of the figure as the man shifted his head towards to noise caught his attention. 'Sɪs, ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴡʜᴏ ɪᴛ ɪs' You turned your head around to the direction where your little sister shouted, and widened your eyes in shock to see the same face of the familiar individual walking towards your table."

.
.
.

MIKE SCHMIDT??

.
.
.