𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭

⭐️🌃𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕🌃⭐️

.

⌚️Tɪᴍᴇ: 11:50pm⌚️

.
.

═════════════════════════
𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐝𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚
═════════════════════════

.
.

🛋️𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲: 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙍𝙤𝙤𝙢🛋️

.
.

"After putting on a plain white shirt with a vest and sweatpants, you were about to unlatch the front door for your leave, but you are caught up by your mother." Linda: Do you really have to go, sweetie? It's the middle of the night. Y/N: I have to, mom. Just like what I had told you a few minutes ago — I needed this job to earn some cash because from my last job, I didn't earn that much. What are you doing here anyway? You need some rest. Linda: ..I'm sorry for spending too much cash. I didn't know we have that limit on cash, I'm so sorry.. "Instead of answering your mother, you unlock the handle to walk out the doorway as you shut the door behind you after stepping out, leaving your mother drown in guilt."

.

🌸𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲: 𝙊𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚🌸

.

"At the same time after you came out of your house, you see a black car coming towards you with a rolled down window that you spot Mike driving." Y/N: Oh.. Mike, I didn't know you're going to pick me up. Mike: And what? Just going to wait for you? We all know you're late at everything, and I'm not going to let that happen again. Y/N: WAHH! We're not in school, Mike. Mike: Still. Now, get in the car. It's almost 12am, and we have work to do. Y/N: Whatever, "dad". *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: 🙄* Mike: Are you coming or not? I'll just leave you here. Y/N: No! I'm coming! *Hurries to ride the car* "A chuckle came out of Mike's mouth to see your reaction, and begins to drive the vehicle after you hopped into the car to travel to the Pizzaplex for the beginning of their night job."

.
.

✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿
~𝑺𝒊𝒙 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓~
✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾✿✾

.
.

═════════════════════════
𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐚 𝐏𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐚𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱
═════════════════════════

.
.

🌸𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲: 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚🌸