Chapter 10: Whispers

═════════════════════════
𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧
═════════════════════════

.

🏫 🌸𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲: 𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮🌸 🏫

.

Mike: Sh..she doesn't even care about Abby. "Mike tries explaining the situation to the counselor as he breathes deeply to calm himself down before his anger overtakes him again, just like an olden days before." Mike: All she wants is the monthly check from the state. But, I mean, sh..she has some good points, though. I'm hardly fit to raising a kid. "Mike kept conversing with the counselor of the school privately without the annoying watchful eyes of his aunt eavesdropping on each conversations he makes." Lillian:I know a little girl who would strongly disagree. Mike: Ma'am, come on. She talks to air more than she talks to me. I could wounded up dead tomorrow, and she'd still be busy drawing to even notice. Lillian: You know, pictures hold tremendous power for children. Before we learn to speak, images are the most important tool we have for understanding the world around us. What's real, what matters to us most. These are the things children learn to communicate almost exclusively through pictures. Mike: Yeah, her pictures mean something. "Mike starts to agree of what she is saying, giving him a clear picture to try become the best brother she could ask for." Lillian: And who is on the center of nine out of ten of them? Mike: Me. Lillian: Mhm! Like it or not, you're her world. Mike: But what if it's not up to me? My aunt, she's an idiot, but she's right. No judge in their right mind is ever gonna side with me. Lillian: Did you find a job yet? Mike: Actually, yeah. I have found a job. Lillian: Well.. That would be a good place to start. Mike: May so be a great place.. Lillian: I'll leave you alone, Mr. Schmidt. I need to do something. Mike: *Slightly nods* "Lillian walks off to leave Mike alone, and in a look of defeat, Mike takes a good glance at his sister that was sitting alone and focus drawing on her pad. Sighing, he might need you for this one.. because he nor his heart can't bare this as the words of his aunt replaying in his mind, and he could feel a tear forming in his eyes preparing to crawl down. He can't do this. He can't dare to lose Abby just because of that FUCKING little mistake. He doesn't want to let his sister down."

...Never...
....Never....
.....Never.....

.
.

═════════════════════════
𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐥
═════════════════════════

.
.

"You are arrived at your destination, and hopped out of your vehicle to walk forward to go inside of the mall once you've parked your car into its parking slot. In your way in, you are confronted with your friends." Analyn: *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: (^^)* Y/N! It's been a long time! Angel: Yeah, it's been a pretty long time since we last spoke! How are you? Where have you been? Y/N: Oh, I have.. been around— So nothing's actually new. I have a new job installment as a security guard at the Funtime Family Mega Pizzaplex that I'm perfectly fine with. Rosalina: Oh? What happened to your previous job? Y/N: Oh! That place shit down to pieces. Rosalina: Shit down? You mean— a fire hazard happened? Y/N: Yep. Still, I received some salary from my boss, but it wasn't that enough. Angel: Alright then.. We'll make sure we will be able to visit your new job. Y/N: You don't really need to.. It's a night job— a midnight job to say at the least. Analyn: Midnight job? Hmm.. How odd. Rosalina: Was that suppose to be.. scary when you're working at midnight? Y/N: Oh god, no. It's not scary as it seemed to be. And besides, I'm with Mike at work. Rosalina, Analyn, and Angel: *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: 😱* Mike Schmidt?! Y/N: Yeah? Analyn: Oh my goodness! *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: 😍* You're working together with your crush! Y/N: W-well.. "You could your cheeks burning up as your mind wanders back at the figurative of Mike, and continue your chitchat with your friends before going to the National Bookstore to buy some school supplies for your sister. Unknowingly and out of nowhere, a shadow figure of a mysterious man staring at you from behind at the shadowing distance; staring at your DELICIOUS soul with that disturbing smile as he's holding his knife, playing with it."