Chapter 1

Damian

"What do you mean the Justice League is coming here?" Jason demands. Father sighs.

"We're having a convention for the Justice League. We're hosting it here. Obviously not all of them are staying or coming, but a lot of them are. The Teen Titans are staying here along with Constantine, Zatanna, and their ward Raven," Father says.

"What? Why?" Tim asks.

"Because I invited them to. And the Titans will be staying for a few months, while the others will only be staying a week," Father tells us. Me, I'm fine with it. As long as they don't touch my stuff. My teammates know not to, but the others...

"Damian, you're awfully quiet. Aren't you going to oppose it?" Jason asks. I shake my head.

"Just means Beast Boy will stop bugging me to let him come here," I say. Tim snorts.

"Kids! Come greet the guests!" Father calls from the front door. I get off the couch and walk to the front door. Standing in it is a teenage girl with purple hair and a cloak on,  appearing bored. She looks like a goddess. Next to her is John Constatine and Zatanna. Cass and Steph come down the stairs and Steph practically jumps in joy when they see Raven.

"Raven!" Steph yells, running towards her. Steph hugs Raven tightly and Raven looks at Constantine in a way that says, help me or kill me. Constantine just smirks. Steph releases her.

"Steph? You know Raven?" Father asks.

"Yeah! We play poker together...oh. I wasn't supposed to tell him that, was I?" Steph asks Cass, who shakes her head.

"Poker?!" Bruce, Constantine, and Zatanna yell in sync.

"Out of all the things we do, that's what you have a problem with?" Cass asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Eh, good point, love," Constantine says, shrugging.

"What did I hear about poker?" Jason asks, entering the room. Tim follows him.

"Everyone, this is Raven. I'm sure you remember Constantine and Zatanna?" Father asks, changing the subject. Jason looks at Raven.

"So you're the new poor  soul that's trapped in this hellhole for the week?" Jason asks.

"I've been to hell. It's hotter there," Raven deadpans.

"I don't remember it being hot until my way back," Jason says.

"You went to heaven and had t0 get dragged through hell to come back. The lazarus pit is like that," Raven replies.

"How did you know I was brought back by that?"  Jason asks, suspicious.

"It's called magic."

"Okay. Boys, will you show them to their rooms? Steph, Cass, let's talk," Father growls. Cass rolls her eyes.

"Follow us," I say, leading them up the stairs. They do.

"Bloody hell this place is ginormous," Constantine mutters.

"Zatanna, Constantine, this is your room," I tell them. They nod and open the door to the massive room. As I'm leading Raven down the hall, Jason opens his mouth because he's an idiot.

"You know Raven, you're around Damian's age," Jason says.

"Okay. Don't know why that matters."

"You have a boyfriend? Or girlfriend?" Jason adds.

"No."

"Are you looking for one?"

"No."

"You sure?" Jason asks.

"For now."

"Let me know if anything changes. I have a guy that would be perfect for you."

"I will...not. Stay out of my personal life. And most definitely my love life," she finishes. I smile. Jason clutches his heart dramatically.

"My dear maiden, you wound me," he says.

"Don't call me maiden," she snaps.

"Here we are," I interrupt, stopping outside her room. She nods.

"Where are your bags? Is Alfred bringing them up?" Tim asks.

"No. I'll bring them later."

"Are you sure?" Tim asks. Raven nods.

"Thank you," she says, entering the room and closing the door behind her.

"Was it just me or did she seem weird?" Jason asks us.

"No, she's definitely not right," Tim agrees.

Raven

I can't believe I have to join the Teen Titans. I mean, seriously?  Although, Kori is on the team, so it's not going to be that bad. So is Donna. Sweet. Girl's night. I call up Harley. (Yes, Harley Quinn.)

"Why hello, girlie!" she says.

"Hey, crazy," I reply.

"So? Are we having girls night? Whatcha plannin?" Harley asks.

"I don't know. Got any ideas?"

"You know I do! We could blow something up!"

"Harley!" I scold.

"Sorry, sorry. We the good guys now! But what if it's a bad-"

"No."

"Fine! What if we all get drunk and play darts and games?"

"Me, Kori, Steph and Cass are all underaged," I say.

"Never stopped you before."

"What if we stay up all night and watch R rated movies and then I scare everyone after?" I ask. She giggles.

"I like it. I'll tell Kitty and Ives," she says.

"I'll tell the rest," I promise.

"Bring some snacks!"

"Fine, but we're doing it at your place," I tell her.

"What about that other kid? Donna, I think her name was. She seems fun. Bring her too," Harley says.

"So we're welcoming her into our Ladies Club?" I ask.

"This'll be her trial run," Harley giggles.

"Alright. Bye. I'll see you tonight," I promise, hanging up. I sigh and fall onto the bed. You can't hide forever. I squeeze my eyes shut. I sit up and sigh. Time to meditate.