Chapter 3

Damian

"Shh," I hear someone whisper.

"Sorry," Cass apologizes.

"Alright, is everyone here?"

"Yeah," Kori says. I open the door quietly and make my way down the hallway. I hide in the shadows so they don't notice me. It's Cass, Steph, Raven, Kori, and Donna. All the women in the house right now. Raven opens a portal.

"Everyone through. Someone's coming," Raven hisses. They all jump through the portal and it closes just as I see Father appear at the bottom of the stairs. Where are they going? Wait, I could just check. Tim could find them. I go down the hallway and knock on Tim's door. He opens it, looking tired.

"What do you want, Gremlin? I have to meet Jay on patrol in an hour," Tim says.

"The girls snuck out. Can you track them?" I ask. He sighs.

"Yes, but why? I'm sure they're fine."

"I just want to be sure. Besides, aren't Cass and Steph grounded?" I ask.

"Yes, but-"

"Come on, we can bust them and have something to hold over them," I say. Tim rolls his eyes.

"Hey, have you guys seen Kori?" Dick asks, coming towards us.

"We're tracking the girls," I tell him.

"Are all the girls' are gone?" Dick asks. I nod.

"I saw them go through a portal."

"Then they're probably having girls' night."

"So you don't want to catch them?"

"Oh, no. We definitely should. I want to know what they're doing. Call Jason too," Dick says. I laugh.

Raven

"Hi! You must be good ol' Wonder Girl! I'm Harley! Former villain turned good," Harley says, shaking Donna's hand.

"Call me Donna," she tells Harley.

"Donna, this is Ivy, and Selina. Selina is Bruce's fiancee," Cass introduces. Ivy and Selina wave from the couch.

"Raven, where's all the snacks?" Ivy asks. I open a portal and the food I bought earlier falls out of it.

"Is this enough?"  I ask.

"For the first half," Selina says sarcastically.

"Did you just buy the whole candy aisle?" Ivy asks.

"Only half of it."

"How much did this cost?" Steph asks.

"Only like two fifty," I say.

"Is that a normal amount of spending for girls' night?" Donna asks.

"Pretty much."

"Alright, girlies. Tonight we have the scariest movie I've watched. So, hold on to your britches," Harley says.

"Oh! I'm so excited! We haven't all been together in so long!" Kori tells us. I smile.

"Let's watch the movie."

Damian

When we finally find them, we see them watching TV. Well I know what she's doing with all the junk food now. Jason has his mask off and his jaw is dropped.

"Is that Selina? Like, our future step mom Selina? And Harley Quinn with Poison Ivy?" he asks quietly.

"Who wants drinks? I know I do!" Harley asks.

"Me," Raven says, putting her hand up.

"Nope! You denied my get drunk idea!" Harley tells her, booping her nose. Raven rolls her eyes.

"Fine. No drink," Raven says.

"Good," Harley teases. Raven rolls her eyes.

"Babe, I want one please," Ivy calls over her shoulder as Harley get's to the kitchen.

"Sure thing, baby," Harley replies. Raven and Harley make eye contact and nod. Everyone jumps at a jumpscare on the tv. Tim isn't even watching them, he's watching the TV, looking invested. I smack his shoulder. A figure appears in the kitchen. When Harley sees it, she smiles for a millisecond before screaming loudly.

"Monster!" she yells. Everyone jumps up. The boys are about to go help when I shake my head. This...this is Raven messing with them. The monster grabs Harley and disappears.

"Harley!" Ivy screams. The lights flicker on and off.

"Raven, that's enough," Kori says.

"This isn't me," Raven tells her. I have to keep from snorting. She's a good liar, but she can't fool me. The figure appears again, this time right behind them. Kori blasts it. The blast just goes through the being. It goes on for about three more minutes before it all stops. Cass and Steph have tried to fight the thing multiple times, Ivy's tried to wrap it in vines, and Selina just sat there with her legs on the coffee table. Donna had tried to lasso it. Raven laughs. Harley appears in the doorway, and is on the floor laughing.

"You should've seen your faces!" she laughs. Everyone scowls.

"You guys did this?" Cass demands.

"Honestly, it's your fault you didn't see it coming. We scare every new member," Raven says. Steph smacks her on the back of the head.

"Rude," Steph tells her.

"Sorry. You have to admit, watching you guys freak out is pretty fun."

"Raven's right. It was fun watching you freak out," Selina says. Everyone glares at her.

"See? Kitty gets it!" Harley tells them. Kitty?

"You should know the boys are hiding over there," Selina adds, pointing to us.

"I know," Cass says.

"So...what would it take for you guys to not tell anyone?" Steph asks.

"A million dollars," Jason says.

"Well, we're broke so..."

"I guess we're telling Bruce."

"We'll beat you up, Jason," Cass says. Jason laughs.

"Like you could."

"Excuse me? There are at least three trained assassins, an alien princess, an Amazon, a human plant, a Harley Quinn and a Raven! What do you have? Two assassins counting you, a nerd alert, and an acrobat?"  Cass tells him.

"Hey! That is not a nice thing to call Damian," Tim scolds. Raven rolls her eyes.

"Well, this has been fun. Women, we'll do this  again. Donna, welcome to the club. Boys, you all are creepy stalkers. Dick, you should know better and Tim shouldn't track his sisters. If you don't tell anyone what happened here, I won't tell your father about Tim's thing, or Jason's girlfriend. By the way, Rose says hi. Dick, I know what you did three years ago. Damian, I don't know. I'll make your dog favor me over you," Raven says. Tim's thing? What does that mean?

"Titus would never betray me," I tell her.

"So you think."

"Wait, how do you know all that?" Jason demands.

"I have my ways. So, we have an agreement?" Raven asks. Everyone nods. She opens a portal.

"If you want a quicker way home, this is it. Come or don't."