Another Twilight [EDITTED]

Hello everyone! I decided I've been thinking about this for a while that I'm starting a new fan fic. If people like it I will continue. 

Bella is 5 years old and unlike in twilight her dad is dead and mom and Phil, aka her step dad, are abusive.

Carlisle's POV

__________________________________________________________

I was working on my normal shift, living the the small town of Forks, Washington. We were slow, which was good, but suddenly everyone was buzzing about.

"Dr. Cullen you are needed in room 309, Dr. Cullen room 309." Came a voice over a announcer. I walked as fast as I could. Acting like a human sometimes was very unfortunate, but I tried to get there. When I got their, a little girl, about 4 or 5 was curled up in the corner of the room, surrounded by four paramedics. She was small, with long brown hair, longer than my daughter Rosalie's, and pale skin. She had numerous hand prints up her arms and the visible part of her legs and rest of body.

"Dr. Cullen, she was found yelling in a house. Her parents are suspects to her marks and she has some broken bones. She refuses to let anyone touch her. As far as we know, she just turned 5 and name is Isabella." My assistant Marsha said.

"Alright, thank you. Can you please all leave? She seams stressed." Once I said that, they all hurried to leave.  "Hello sweetie, My name is Dr. Cullen. How are you?" I said  taking a slow approach.

"M-my-my b-b-bo-bo-body hurts." She said tears spilling from her face.

"I'm going to help you. Can you get up here?" I asked, patting the bed. She tried, but after a few tries shock her head no. "I'll help." I said carefully picking up her fragile body. I examined her body lightly. She winced every time I touched her, and yelped a bit. I got a nurse to hook her up to an IV, and give her some pain killers.

Eventually, I got an officer who asked her questions about what happened. They didn't get many answers, but enough to fill for child abuse.

Now what would happen to this poor girl, I don't know.

************************************************************************

Let me know what you think!! :)

Vote Comment Please