Chapter 16

I wrote this and it deleted so this is my shorter version of wat I wrote and more. The didication is for a awesome comment that made my day  also check out my friend Angela4 for her writings and secretshidden. THANX AND ENJOY

Chapter 16

Bella's POV

_________________________________________________________

I got to school and Edward, being the gentlemen he is opened my door for me and helped me taking my hand. We had to go through what we went through every day in the last week. What happened the last few days and girls glared at me for taking the only single male Cullen.

My friends Angela, Sabrina, Amy, Abby, and Trevor all yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" and gave me a big group hug. Edward stepped out the way as the ran to me.

"Can't breath." I choked out. They all laughed and let go, even Edward was chuckling.

I glared at him.

My friend were all teller than me. This was our main group sometimes some guys on the football team that weren't jerks or players and whoever everyone was dating. Then of course Alice and me and know lately Edward.

David and Angela haven't met but today David will meet her officially. She likes her and I don't need Edward's gift to know he likes her too. I feel like matchmaker. Ha ha! I told David what Angela likes and hates and Edward helped him with the whole human vampire relationship and how not to go out with them unless you actually think you have a future together.

I hope it works out she had all of her boyfriends go from perfect to jerks.

David walked over. "Edward, Bella, Alice, good morning. Happy birthday Bella."

"Thanks." I said shyly. That's how I act around vampire outside my family and the Denali's our 'cousins'.

"Hey. What's your name beutiful? I'm David." David asked Angela. He held his hand out and she blushed.

"Angela, pleasure to meet you." She said. She put her hand in his and he kissed her hand like a gentleman.

"Pleasure's all mine." He said she giggled and he introduced himself to everyone else, but not as much as he did Angela.

We went to class and Edward sat next to me, Alice in front of me, Angela behind me, and David behind Edward.

Two notes landed on my desk. One from Edward and they other from Angela.

You set me up didn't you? IDC! THANK U SOOO MUCH!!! LUV YA SIS!

-ANGELA

Edwards:

Carlisle and Esme want me to take you to get your license then I got something else I want to do.

Love,

Edward

I wonder what he has in mind?

______________________________________________

Okay actually this is shorter but more detailed but is 12:30 in the morning and I need to get up at 5am so i gtg off the computer.

Next upload is next Friday or 15 votes whatever comes first.

C
O
M
M
E
N
T
&
V
O
T
E

ALICE!