Chapter 11

• Dedicated to MY AMAZING FANS!

Sorry for the long wait upload. I was gonna upload several days ago, but I had four pages and it all deleted! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I was so mad i had no ambition to write. I'm sorry! All Rights to the Character Angela to Angela4 and All other characters to stephine meyers

Chapter 11 SURPRISE AND FIGHT

Bella's POV
____________________________________________________________________

Edward and I were at the meadow from when I was 5.

It was just summer and the meadow had beautiful purple flowers. I had been thinking about an idea for mom's birthday.

"Edward?" I asked he smiled at me.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I don't think we should tell anyone about us, b-" He cut me off.

"No one's pressuring you to be with me Bella." He said, obviously upset, but trying not to show it.

"Not like that! I think we should surprise mom for her birthday. She would love that! She always wanted to see us both happy!" He finally agreed and we made the plans.

"Hey do you think mom would let me have Angela sleep over since the guys are going hunting?" I asked. Angela was one of my best friends. She has Glazed Strawberry(NOTHIN LIKE STRAWBERRY BLONDE LOOK IT UP!) and blue eyes. She's a bit taller than me, but is skinny. She's like a sister to me, considering she is kinda like Alice and Rose combined. What I mean is she is crazy and fun like Alice but doesn't like a lot of new people in our little 'group'. But we're not the plastics, or geeks, or sluts (SORRY FOR THE LANGUAGE!) but more like funny crazy people.

"I don't see why not. Call her." He said. I grabbed my phone and called.

"Hello?" Mom answered.

"Hey mom!" I said back.

"oh Bella where are you?" She asked.

"I went with Edward to the music store."I said making a excuse for the surprise.

"Okay just wondering."

"So I was wondering if I could have Angela over?" I asked.

"Well Rose and me are going to New York for a daughter mother bonding so I can ask Alice if it's okay and-" She started.

"YES!" I heard Alice yell in the back round.

"Okay I guess that settles that. When will you be home?" I looked at Edward and he mouthed 'fifteen minutes' and I told mom. She said she'd see me soon and we hung up.

"Promise me you won't stay up all night." Edward said.

"No promises." I said laughing. With Angela who knows!

"ugh."He groaned as I laughed.

We stayed in the meadow for a while longer,then ran back with me on his back. When we got home I went and got Alice to come in my room and I called Angela. She said sure and Alice talked me into driving her porse to school tomorrow.

Alice's POV while Bella and Edward were at the meadow, for whoever it was that wanted a fight thanks for the idea!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Esme got home at around 12ish and Bella and Edward were still at the meadow.

"Hi mommy!" Emmett said, hugging her. Wierd child!

"Hi Emmett." Esme said looking at him with a 'what the heck!' exspresion.

I suddenly thought about Bella jeans and got so mad. Jasper sensed my anger and tryed to calm me down.

"YOU TRAIDER!" I yelled at Esme. Emmett exsplained why, and about earlier, and Esme laughed.

SHE LAUGHED AT ME!! I suddenly felt a huge wave of calmness and thanked Jasper and said sorry to Esme.

______________________

I did have four pages on the one that was deleted, but this is just a filler I will write more soon.

BANG BANG IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! lol it actually is!

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

&

V

O

T

E

Alice