Chapter 6

HI!!!!!! I have so many fans i have to upload and... I AM DONE WITH SCHOOL!!!!!!! I GRADUATED .... wait i'm only in 6th grade......welll I graduated and miss my bff and she was like it's only been 7 hours and i said SO! I miss her.. :,(  and Angela4 YES I MISSED U AFTER 7 HOURS! Soo tired and sick..but i kinda have to write...zzzzzzzZZZZzzzZZZZzzzZzzz

Chapter 6 Bella's POV

________________________________

I love living with my new family! It is fun! I have a big room with a lot of purple and blue, my favorite colors! Also two big sisters and three big brothers! I always wanted an older brother or sister and know I have a lot! Emmy (Emmett) and Edward are taking me to the park! I never went to parks but i saw them before. I went to my room and put on light blue jeans, a pink and gray striped long sleeved shirt and a light black jacket in case it rained, that my new sister Ali had out for me to wear. There was also a pretty necklace with a hard gray oval on it with a lion and clovers and a hand. I couldn't get it on so i walked down stairs and asked Edward to. I saw he had the same gray oval on his wristband.

"What is this?" I asked notcing Emmett had one too.

"It's  a crest that our family wears everyday. I'll tell you more about it when your older." He said as her got it on my neck.

"Oh and Thanks." I said He was wereing a blue shirt and a black jacket, while Em wore a gray long sleeved shirt and a white hat.

"Shall we go?" Edward asked.

_______________________

srry guys but I am sick and I'll try to upload more tomorrow. Thanx for understanding, I hope you like this. If u want me to read ur story let me know.

Comment

Vote

Alice