Chapter 5

Thanx to LightInTheDark for the idea gradually going forward in time. I thought about that in I go forward, wouldn't I have to start in the 1980s? but most people don't so don't get confused. WATCH VIDEO!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Without furter a do here is Chapter 5!

__________________________________________________________

Edward's POV

I stayed all night with Bella next to me. Her blood was so close, but I kept strong. It to bad Bella just got her, because we had to leave in three days, due to school being over and we all graduated, AGAIN.

Suddenly I felt Bella move a little and looked at her. She was lifting her head and rubbing her eyes. "Good Morning." I said. She blushed, noticing that she fell asleep on me.

"Good morning." She said quite. "I'm sorry about sleeping on you." her sweet little voice said.

"It's fine. So Alice, Rosalie, and Esme are going to somewhere today because were moving to a new house. Do you want to stay here?" I asked

"Sure." She said.

"What do you want to do today then?"

"We should go to the park! Please?" She said excited and making a puppy dog face.

Emmett ran in the room, "did someone say park? I love parks!!!!!!!!!" Wow that was surprising coming from Emmett, note sarcasm.

"Okay. Bella, do you want to go pick something out of your closet?" I asked

"Ya!" she said. I have a feeling this will be one of the only ones she gets to dress herself.

________________________

sorry for it being short, It's just a filler chapter. next chapter will be the park and maybe new house! Luv ya guys comments! Tomorrow is my last day of school! YESSS!!! not that  don't love some of school (not science this chapter ewwy!lol) who watched the mtv movie awards! soo funny rpaz!!! if u didn't google images Robert Paterson 2011 mtv movie awards! SOOO WIERD wonder wat he's smoking?? also BREAKING DAWN TRAILOR IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If some one can make me a cover and private message me about it, I will dedicate a chapter to u!!! and i am looking for books to read, so if u want me to read your 's let me know!!!

Comment

Vote

Alice!!