Chapter 10!

WHOA! CHAPTER 10!!! I wanna know how the last chapter was a cliff hanger! HOW?? I hope to finish this tonight, but it's 11:49 PM and I am still wide awake! not even one day 8 VOTES! WOW!

Chapter 10

Edward's POV

_________________________________
"I think it's wonderful. May I know who your impressing?" I asked. I am already getting feelings for her and now she dressing different, in a beautiful way for a different man.

"Well I'm pretty close to him and know him pretty well. In matter of fact I'm sitting next to him." She said. I looked over to see her looking at me smiling.

"He's a pretty special man.  May I met him?" I asked her joking.

"Nah." She said laughing back. We were at school and parked next to Rose's car. I stepped out and opened Bella's door, taking her hand to help her out. She grabbed my hands and I could feel the tingles in my hand. Alice smiled at us, 'Ah love is in the Air' She thought as she told Jasper and we laughed about it.

"How'd you get in the joke?" Jasper asked.

"I don't know it's not like I can read minds or anything!" I said sarcastically.

"ha ha ha." Jasper replied. The bell rang and Bella, Alice, and I went of to our class together. Alice and I were posing as sophomores with Bella and Emmett, Rosalie, and Jasper were Juniors. Emmett and Rose were always together and sometimes Jasper was with them and Bella was always with Alice, me, or both of us. They worked out great. 

Alice and I sat on each side of Bella, Bella and me still holding hands. 

Classes went fast and soon it was time to go home. Carlisle was working until 7 and Esme was out shopping for her garden. Everyone paired of, and Bella and I went to her room for me to help her with homework and watch tv after. Homework was done fast and Bella went to her closet and changed in there from her clothes she wore the day into faded jeans and a pink tank top.

"What you hide a pair of pants from Alice?" I asked since she had faded them naturally.

"Maybe. Okay soo don't tell Alice, but mom helped me!" Ahh Esme helped. not surprising

"THAT TRAITOR!"Alice screamed.

"SHUT UP ALICE!" We all screamed back.

Bella sat on the couch in her room, motioning me to come sit next to her. I looked at the time and it was around 4:30ish and Esme wasn't home.

"What do you want for dinner? I'll make it." I asked Bella.

"Can you  just make me some macaroni? I"m not to hungry." 

"Sure thing!" I said while taking my arm from around her.

I made her the macaroni that she ate and she fell asleep right away. 

She woke up the next morning and we spent the day together in our meadow from when she was 5.

_________________________________________________________________
I would make this longer but it's 1 in the morning and my mom's saying GET OFF THE COMPUTERand i got a party to go to tomorrow!!! Woops! I needed to upload though! 2 UPLOADS IN ONE DAYOMG WAT HAVE U GUYS DONE TO ME!!!!!

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

V

O

T

E

p

l

e

a

s

e

ALICE