Chapter 3

HI! I had 4 votes in 1 day!!!!!! SOOO HAPPY I"M UPLOADING!!! 

Chapter 3

__________________________________________________________________

Carlisle's POV

"Hello Isabella." I said.

"Hi. You can call me Bella I like that better." She said in a small voice.

"Well Bella, this is my wife Esme."

"your really pretty." She said shyly.

"Thank you. You are very pretty too." Esme said. Bella giggled.

"We were wondering if you would like  to come live with us and our five other children?" I asked. When I said live with us her face lit up, then  when I said five other children her eyes were so big.

"Really?!?!" She asked excitement lighting her face.

"Yeah really." Esme said sweetly to her.

"YES YES YES!!!!" She said laughing

**AFTER PAPERS ARE SIGNED**

"Okay, Bella it's time to go to your new home!" I said.

"Okay!" Esme and I showed her to my Mercedes, which made her go WOW and were off. When we got home Everyone was just back from hunting and were sitting casually, Edward, was sitting on a recliner, reading. Alice had her head on Jasper's shoulder, and they were on one couch, while Rosalie and Emmett were sitting holding hands, Emmett's other arm around her shoulders. We parked the car and Esme helped Bella out.

"Welcome yo your new home Bella!" Esme and I said together.

"WHOA! THIS IS HUHGE!" She said, making it sound like there was a second h in huge.

We took her inside as everyone looked up, Alice helping Jasper relax. Edward just looked smiling. "Everyone this is Bella." I said, looking at her. She had her head slittly down and was blushing, acting shy.

"Hi." She said smally.

"HI! I'M EMMETT" Emmett boomed. she giggled and smiled at him.

"Nice to meet you Bella! I'm Alice!" Alice said skipping up to her and giving her a light hug.

"Hello Bella. Welcome to the family, I'm Edward and these and Jasper and Rosalie." Edward said smiling warmly at her .Jasper and Rose said hi to her and She said hi to everyone back.

"Carlisle can I take her to her new room I got it finished?" Whispered Alice so Bella so she couldn't hear. I nooded my head and Edward told Alice he was coming to.

"Bella would you like to see your new room?" Alice asked.

"I have my own room?" She asked. Alice nodded and motioned for her to follow her. Edward went up behind Bella. Suddenly Bella's foot slipped and Edward caught her right before she hit the ground. "Sorry I fall alot." She said laughing a little.

"It's okay. Don't worry about it. Your just a little clumsy." Edward said, "do you want to keep walking or I can give you a piggy back ride?"

Edward POV

"Piggy back ride?" She asked. What little kid doesn't? 

"Yeah here." I put her on my back slowly, grabbed her legs and told her to put her arms around my neck.

"Ohhhhh." She said noticing what is was. 

_______________________________________________________

Soo It's midnight and I still needd to upload my other story! I'll upload soon!!! Have a great day or night!

Comment

Vote

Alice