Chapter 20

CHAPTER 20 AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORY BEEN BUSY YOU KNOW SCHOOL!!! *ugh*

Your guys comments made me cry! YOU GUYS ROCK!! LOVE Y'ALL DEARLY!!

Bella's POV

________________________________________________________

We had a good  Thanksgiving and Alice threw a Halloween party. Edward and I were still together, much to many girls' dismays. Christmas and Easter came and left us like ithey were never there. I got clothes and jewelry and stuff like that nothing to over the top, thank god. Now it's Easter Break and guess where we get to go? TO THE WATER PARK!! I'm sooo excited!

We (Alice) are finally done packing and now we're on our way there! I'm in a car with Alice, Jasper, Edward, and myself. My phone in my pocket vibrated and I took it out.

It was a text from Angela that read:

Best Easter Yet!!! Guess where I am?

I replied asking her where. She said:

David's taking me to the great wolf lodge!! He's sooo sweet!!! Can't wait to see you Bells!!!

"Yes!!!" I yelled.

"What's up Bella? Is there a sale at Aero? Or Victoria Secret? Oh please let there be!!" Alice said  being... Alice

" No! David is taking Angela to the Great Wolf lodge for Easter." Edward said.

"Hey! Bad Edward no reading my texts over my shoulder!!!"

"You tell him Bella!! Maybe some shopping you put him in his place?"

"NO!" Edward and I yelled at the same time.

"We're here. " Edward said a long time later.

"Yes!!!" Alice and I jumped out of the car and ran inside the hotel. It was AMAZING!! It was all wooden and looked like a cabin and all the furniture was made of logs and cushions. It was soo cosy looking.

Carlisle and Esme came over, " Here you go" Esme gave Alice and me each a key and told us our room numbers. "Beatcha there" Alice said running. Stupid vampire.

" Tell Edward where I am!" I skipped up the stairs, falling in the process, and went up to my room.

I slid the card in the slot and and ran in. It was amazing to say the least!! When you walk in to the  right was a a counter with a mini fridge (that only I would use) and a coffee maker. On the left was a bathroom.  Then was the room itself. On the Left was a HUGE whirlpool tub with jets and all. Then about five feet away from the tub was a bed. It' was queen sized and had wood as a fame and a bedspread in warm browns. On the other side of that was a half wall and on the other side of the wall was a couch and beyond the couch was a padio door. In front of the couch on the right wall was a electic fire place and in front of the bed was a tv. I sat gasping at the room and Edward came up behind me. " Why don't you start the tub and go change into a swimsuit love?" he said whispering in my ear. I shivered and grabbed a suitcase he had just brought in and went to the bathroom to change.

________--

this is all for now it's 12:30 and I'm tired I'll hopefully write more later