Chapter 8 THE MEADOW

TO Angela4 FOR MY AMAZING COVER!

Here it is the one most of you have been waiting for......

THE MEADOW!!!!!

I think I'll enjoy writing this chapter.

Edward's POV

________________________________________________

'Edward what are you it'll be sunny?' Emmett thought.

"Carlisle told me to slowly expose vampires to her" I said, for only him to hear. He nodded and we left.

We took my Volvo and drove to a clearing about 4 miles from the meadow. I told her to close her eyes, so I could run, without her noticing. She did so and I set her down in the meadow and told her to open her eyes. I stepped into the shade while she looked around with big eyes. She looked cute walking around randomly.

Now I just need to tell her something that won't scare her hopefully.

"Come over!!" She said looking at me.

"Bella can I tell you something first?" I asked. Okay approach the topic slowly...

"Sure!" She said smiling.

"Have you noticed my family as different?" I asked.

"Well your cold and pretty and your voice sounds softer then other people I met. Why?" She said tilting her head sideways.

"Well my family is different and I need you to promise not to tell anyone what I'm showing you. Okay?" I asked.

"Okay." She said looking straight at me curiously.  I stood out in the sun, my skin like tiny diamonds. "WOW!" She said touching my skin.

We spent the day in the meadow and talked about the random-est things.

I was lucky to have her.

6 YEARS LATTER*******

___________________________________________________________

 Edward's POV

___________________________________________________________

My angel Bella is 11 years old. She is Ms. Popular at school and is the sweetest and cutest girl you every met. She also has strait A's. Esme loves Bella like the daughter she never had and everyone loves her. Jasper's control is the best yet and everyone is proud for him in never slipping up. 

Bella still doesn't know that we're vampire, just that we're different. We planned on telling her soon and today is that day. I'm scared for her reaction. She is about to wake up and we are going to tell her. Jasper is going insane with everyone's emotions and I am the same with the thoughts.   

"Morning Bella!" I heard Alice say as she walked into Bella's room to pick out her clothes. I her Bella respond and I went downstairs to see if Esme needed help cooking. She didn't need help so I sat down on a stool of the counter and waited for Alice and Bella to come down. They came down, Bella wore a white skirt and pink blouse.

"Good morning Bella." Esme and I said together.

"Creepy." Bella said to herself as Esme, Alice, and I laughed. "Good morning to you too." She said laughing a bit.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked as she sat beside me.

"Good. Except Emmett was laughing A LOT last night!" She said emphasizing a klot and yelling loud so Emmett would hear.

"Sorry!" Emmett yelled back in her ear.

"WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!! JERK!!!" Bella yelled at him.

"Watch you language." Esme said in a tone that was commanding and nice at the same time.

"He taught it to me!" Bella said pointing to Emmett. Esme looked at him sternly. 

"Sorry and Yes Bella I am a Junior Educated Rich Kid."

"You know what I meant!" She said laughing.

"Good morning everyone." Carlisle said joining in the kitchen, giving Esme a kiss.

"How was work?" Esme asked.

"Good. Night shift isn't to bad." He  said laughing. 'Edward we going to tell her after she eats?' He thought. I nodded.

Bella pushed her dishes to Esme and thanked her. Carlisle told everyone to go outside, since it wasn't to cold or sunny and in case Bella got a temper-tantrum, which hasn't happened before, but it could always happen. 

We all sat down, all with there partner and me with Bella. We were pretty close, for what seemed like a brother sister relationship, which was already slowly changing.

"Okay so we all have something to say. Bella you need to promise you will never tell anyone this. Okay?" Carlisle said being the leader of the Coven.

" I promise." She said seriously.

"Bella you know how we are different?" He said. She nodded and he continued, "we are all vampires." We sat there waiting for her to process the information.

She stunned us all by saying,  "cool! So do you have coffins somewhere I don't know or fangs or, OH DEAR GOD YOUR NOT GOING TO EAT ME RIGHT!?!?! Wait You've had me for 6 years you would have already. Never mind ignore that last two sentences. Why does Carlisle work at a hospital then? Do you get blood from there? So Why do you guys have me? I'm confused!" She said.

"Bella calm down I said looking straight at her. No we don't have coffins or fangs. We're not going to eat you-" I began.

"I TOLD YOU TO IGNORE THOSE TWO SENTENCES!" She yelled.

"Okay sorry. Carlisle works at a hospital  for helping people, not killing them.  No we don't even drink human blood, that's why we are gone sometimes, we go hunting for animals, and Alice can tell you why we have you here. Alice?" I said 

'don't tell her your getting married or you two's relationship?' Alice thought to me. I nodded.

"Well Bella I see the future and I saw you with us latter on in your life with us. I'm not going to tell you but you'll be happy and I know you were going to help us all." She said slowly and smiling, looking at me at the end.

"Okay. So do you have super powers or senses and how do your eyes change colors and do you sleep..." She went and we answered Questions till it was time for her to go to bed.

That went well! Thank the lord!

________________________________________________________________________________

HOW DO U LIKE!?!?!?!?!!??!?!!?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?

I hope you did! I enjoyed writing this.

I was thinking of now doing her for about several chapters at 15 years old, with her and Edward relationship blossoming. Who likes the idea? Comment on it!

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

&

V

O

T

E

LUV YA ALL AS WONDERFUL READERS,

Alice