Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Bella's POV

_________________________________________________________________
Edward took me to get my license and I passed the test!

"Please?" I said doing the Alice puppy dog face.

"Oh god not you too! I was happy when I learned Rosalie can't pull that off! You know what? Fine here!" He said annoyed I just laughed and took the keys.

"Yes!" I said doing a small victory dance. Edward just chuckled at me and opened the driver side door for me.

Okay so your probably lost! I was begging Edward to let me drive and no one has ever drove his Volvo besides him!

His phone went off and he looked.

"Hi Alice." He said and put it on speaker phone for me.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR LETTING HER DRIVE THE VOLVO! DO YOU HATE ME THAT MUCH?"

"Good bye Alice have a nice day." He said hanging up and she called again and he turned off his phone laughing.

I turned on theVolvo hearing the purr of the engine.

I was driving and about 10 minutes later after him giving me directions he told me to pull over.

"Why?"

"I'm drivng and before you complain

1. You don't know where your going

and 2. We need to go faster so I need to drive.

You weren't going slow or anything but I know this road good for going fast."

"Fine." We switched places and drove about 10 more miles and pulled over in a parking lot in the middle of the forest.

"May I ask why where here?" I asked looking at him.

"I'm running to get there but I didn't think you wanted to walk to the dmv." He said.

"Oh. Okay!" we walked until we were hidden from any people walking in the park. He picked me up bridal style.

"Wait do want to see where we are going to for break?" He asked after a while of running.

"Sure." He ran and we stopped infront of a big house in the middle of the forest It looked like the house we were in know but bigger.

"Wow." I said.

"Want to go inside?" He asked nodded and he climbed up the house to the roof were he took off what looked like a shingle but ended up being a compartment. He grabbed a set of keys and jumped off and landed next to me.

"Cool." I said smiling. He took my hand and opened the door.

The furniture was all there unlike most times because they only have furniture all in it if they are living there. Edward must of saw my confusion.

"We were going to moving here next year. Remeber that's four years we've been there." Aw I didn't want to move but I'll make it. "Want me to show you around?"

"Ya!' I said. The basment was small with a movie room and games room. The ground level had a huge living room and a big kitchen and dining room that only I would use. Then there was a bathroom. Also a storage closet in the back of the house. Like any Cullen house there were walls of glass on the south and east sides.

The second floor had Carlisle and Esme's Bedroom and both of there studies and a well, library basically. There also was a computer room for reseach.

The third floor had Rosalie and Emmett's room and Alice and Jasper's room Along with two guest bedrooms and Jasper's study. Then on the very top floor was Edward's room and my room along with Edward's study and a small study surprising for me. It had a big wrap around desk and small couch. On the desk was a Mac Book Air and printer. Then there was some big book shelves with all kinds of books in there thta I've read and haven't read yet.

"COOL! I LOVE IT!" I  screamed.

"Okay we have to get going to the place we were going to." He said

"Where is that?" I asked him.

"It's a surprise." I pouted and he laughed and opened the door for me to get out.

He locked the house up and put the key back.

Then next thing I know we are zipping through the forest a blur of greens around us. I snuggle closer into his chest making myself confertible. I soon fell asleep.

Edward's POV!!! (You know you want to see in his eyes! lol)

_________________________________________________________

I was running with my Bella in my arms. She feel asleep about five minutes before we made it to the surprise place I was taking her. Soon, if she likes it, we will go there more often, now that we're moving to Forks, Washington (A/N I just HAD to do that).

I set her down in the middle of my meadow, our meadow.......

______________________________________________________
AWWWW I HAD TO DO THAT!!! I NEEDED to upload and I wanted to make this longer but I need to get going!! hope u like 19 VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!! 15 for next chapter, unless u get me in a good mood sooner!

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

&

V

O

T

E

ALICE!