𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗#1 || 𝔅𝔢𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔫𝔡✨ ||

A/N: Side note, thoughts are in italics and any effects are in bold....ENJOY<3

"Wow, that was seriously the last chapter ever" you said out loud as threw your phone. You just had read the last chapter of your all-time favorite webtoon 'Lookism'. The series you have been following oh so dearly has now completed. "I still can't believe it's over", you said as you snuggled your pillow.

"Y/n", you heard a muffled noise coming from downstairs through your closed door. It probably must be mom you thought. 

"What is it mom?" you shouted as you opened your door. "Once can you come downstairs?", said your beloved mom. "Ugh, fine I'm coming", you said and went downstairs. You saw your mother in the kitchen cooking some dinner and she said "Oh there you are Munchkin. I have a request for you...Can you go bring me some bread oh and 2 dozens of eggs as well" your mother said calmly. 

" What?? Mom, it's 9:30pm. Anyways, isn't there michael(your younger brother) to do that stuff for you?", you said. "Y/N he's 10" was all your mother said "Just go bring me some bread will you?" 

"Ok fine, But you need to allow me to buy smth for myself as well, so give me 20 bucks pls". 

You went out as you took the money from mom. Why does she need bread right now, maybe she's craving for it or smth. Why would anyone crave for bread? Mom's weird you thought as you went to the nearby convenience store.

 You bought some bread and also 2 dozens of eggs as well. There was still some money left and it wouldn't harm anyone if you buy some food right? So you bought yourself some pocky sticks and a soda.

"That will be 11.58 pls" you heard the cashier say. You smiled at the cashier and said "Thank you" as you went out of the store. Just walking is boring, so you took out your phone and just read through some articles about 'Lookism' ending and stuff.

*Glitch*

As you were scrolling through your phone, it seemed to...GLITCH. Wtf was all you can say until you felt like your falling from the ground??? WTF IS HAPPENING?? AM I DYING OR WHAT!! you thought and closed your eyes as you 'no-clipped' out of your world.

+___________+__________+__________+____________+