𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗#7 || 𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔱✨||

Previously:

I guess I can conclude something from this. It's just my hypothesis but, maybe I won't be able to meet any characters who weren't introduced yet. Well, guess I'll just have to wait T-T...

.

.

.

.

.

During lunch break:

As you were picking out your food, you simultaneously were searching for any upcoming characters but you found none except for background characters. I guess this proves my theory huh...

You went over towards where Danny was NOT sitting because as much as you loved drama, you loved your life even more so you took a seat in some random table with a group of background characters.

"Woah, you are so beautiful! Are you a foreigner?"(if you're korean, then ignore it) a girl with short brown hair asked you. I don't know who this is "Thank you." you said "You're so pretty, I'm jealous T-T" another girl with long black hair said to you. " Y'all flatter me" Heh this boosted my ego to a whole new level. I feel good about myself in a long time you thought and smirked to yourself.

You were conversing pretty well with the girls but you felt as though someone was staring at you. You looked around and it was Danny and when he noticed you, he looked away and blushed. Maybe he wants me to sit with him. But I don't want to die so soon. 

After some minutes, you felt a hand resting on your shoulder. You looked to see who it was and... It was Jay?

"Huh. What are YOU doing here?" you raised a eyebrow to which Jay motioned you towards where Danny was sitting. This oblivious guy!! Does he not realise that I'd be a target for the girls if I sit with him?!? And being a target, especially for GIRLS is no joke you thought getting all furious I don't want that to happen again...

*Flashback*

You lived in a not so safe area so this has an impact on the school as well. Dealing drugs, smoking, fights(there was a time when a student went into a coma). These were just daily occurrences and are only on the surface level. And you had been a target several times to the girls in your class simply for no reason and you couldn't even tell your mom about this.

In the school girls' washroom,

"Hey, why do you even come to school? To spoil our day. UGHHH just seeing your face makes me want to barf" one of the girls said and pushed you towards the sink. "OUCHH!!" you shouted while touching your back "WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO SHOUT!!" another girl slapped you across the face. My parents always told me to follow non-violence. Even if I do hit them, I'll be the one getting in trouble you thought looking down onto the dirty washroom floor with no light in your eyes. They cannot get in trouble since their parents pay more than half the school funds.

"Girl, bring me a cutter. I'll teach her a lesson." the 'main' girl said to which you were shaken a bit. You hugged your knees and cried onto your lap.

Two of the girls took you forcefully towards the girl with the cutter. "N-no NO!!! Don't this please. I beg you" you shrieked. The girl came closer towards you with a smirk on her face and......

.

.

.

.

.

You heard a loud snap near your ear which brought you back to your senses. "Jeez you startled me!!" you shouted at Jay. "Hey, are you okay? you seem a bit a pale" the short-haired girl said "No nothing I'm fine" you gave her a reassuring smile. 

Then Jay signaled you which you reluctantly followed and went towards Danny. "Why are YOU taking me to Danny. Are you not jealous or something?" 

Jay motioned 'No, I'm not jealous. I know you won't do anything and besides you're his friend'

"Huh" you said and took a seat opposite to Danny. Was that a comment or a compliment? you thought.

"Hey Y/n, why were you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?" Danny said with a most innocent-expression I've ever seen. I can already feel the daggers "No you didn't do anything wrong. It's just that I want to live a bit more longer" you mumbled the last sentence to yourself. "What? I didn't catch you properly" "Oh nothing, besides I'm here right. so what is it Danny?"

"Da-danny? Oh nothing, I ju- just wanted to talk to you, that's all" Danny said while blushing. Boi don't you blush while I'm talking to you!!! your fiance(Jay) here will kill me!! you smiled.

.

.

.

.

.

A few hours have passed and school ended. You were on your way to your home when Danny(again) stopped you.

"What is it again Danny?" you sounded a bit annoyed. " Can we go together?" he said with them puppy-eyes. You, a person who is not immune to cute stuff couldn't bring yourself to say no.

"Fi-fine." you said with a nerve pooping on your head. As you both started walking, you dagger sense already started working. Oh no!! T-T But this boi has been through a lot as well I shouldn't act like this "So, how's your first day? Did it go well?" you said looking towards him

"Better than ever honestly" he said with a smile on his face. AWWW he's happy!! "Sure seems like you did" you smiled as you looked down at the pavement.

After a while, you and Danny went your separate ways and you arrived at home.

"I'm home mom!!" you shouted. "Oh"...That's right, she's not here...I miss her...and micheal you thought.

Speaking of which, won't Danny get bullied by Moron(Zack) and his lackeys(also morons) tonight at the convenience store!! But wait, what if it is a 'major' plot? Anyways, I need to hurry!!

+_________+_________+_________+_________+________+________+