𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗#3 || 𝔐𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰✨ ||

.

.

.

.

.

"This is hopeless." you said as you were searching for a place to stay or rather, your home which 'the thing' probably bought for you.

Fuck me, I should've asked it before it left. And also I didn't ask for it's name you were thinking while wandering around the streets with a map on your phone.

After a while later, you tried many ways to call 'the thing' for help.

Does it even care? I mean it did say that It will 'clear'(kill) me so maybe not you thought and suddenly you heard a voice.

Äṅöṁäḷÿ-2ЁÄ 82, Їẗ ṡëëṁṡ ẗḧäẗ ÿöü ḋöṅ'ẗ ḳṅöẅ ẅḧëṛë ÿöüṛ ṡẗäÿ ïṡ. Ї'ṿë ḟöṛẗüṅäẗëḷÿ, ḟöüṅḋ ïẗ ḟöṛ ÿöü.

Then it showed you the location through some holographic panel that popped out in front of you. "Sheeeeshh, I didn't know you could do that. Thanks babes" you said and heard someone blushing(it's 'the thing') and snickered to yourself.

Ÿöüṛ ḟöṛẅäṛḋṅëṡṡ ïṡ qüïẗë ċöṅċëṛṅïṅġ. Ї ṛëqüëṡẗ ÿöü ẗö ṅöẗ äċẗ ẗḧïṡ ẅäÿ ïṅ ẗḧë ḟüẗüṛë said 'the thing' stuttering a bit.

"Uh huh, so you can stutter. All this time I've thinking your some kind of android or something. Anyways not a problem babes. I can handle it" you said to it. I don't know why I'm calling it 'babes' but it's reaction is quite amusing you thought while snickering.

"By the way, I do not know what to call you as"

Ї ḋöṅ'ẗ ḧäṿë ä ṅäṁë ṡö ÿöü ċäṅ ċäḷḷ ṁë ḅÿ äṅÿ ṅäṁë.

"Well then, from now on I'll call you Rachel. You sound like a Rachel to me so yeah" you said and headed out to your destination. Huh thank god no one was around me they probably would've thought I'm a mad woman

Some minutes later, you finally arrived at your new house. You met with the manager of this apartment an took your house key with you. It was in a small apartment building near a not so safe looking area on the 2nd floor at the end of the corridor. 

It is a nice flat, not too big and just the right size for you. It had kitchen, a living room and a bedroom with all the furnishing done so you're pretty much set to live here.

Aww, someone really cares for me you thought and looked through your phone.

 On your way here, you already started searching for 'Park won high school' the same school in which Daniel and everyone else will be there. Thankfully you took some basic korean classes back in home so you know you will manage somehow.

You finally found the school's official website and went through it for admissions. It was already 11pm so you turned off the lights and hit the sack.

The show starts now I can't wait and you fell asleep.

+________+________+_________+__________+_________+________+

A/N; Alright people we will get to see some characters with daniel obv. And I'm kind of conflicted whether to make daniel a love interest or not. What are your thoughts?  luv yal<3

+________+_________+________+_________+_________+_________+