𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗#6 || 𝔗𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔡𝔞𝔠𝔥𝔦✨||

Previously:

"Ÿ/ṅ Ḷ/ṅ. Ÿöü ḧäṿë ṗäṛẗïäḷḷÿ ċḧäṅġëḋ ẗḧë ẗïṁëḷïṅë ḅüẗ ẗḧïṡ ċäṅ ġö üṅḋëṛ ẗḧë ċöṿëṛ. Ї'ṁ ẅäṛṅïṅġ ÿöü ṅöẗ ẗö ṁäḳë äṅÿ ṁäjöṛṡ ċḧäṅġëṡ ïṅ ẗḧë ḟüṛẗḧëṛ ḟüẗüṛë. Äṡ ä ṗüṅïṡḧṁëṅẗ, Ї ẅïḷḷ ṅö ḷöṅġëṛ ṗäÿ ÿöüṛ ḅïḷḷṡ.

What!!This is going to be wonderful..."

.

.

.

.

.

Why does 'Rachel' not want to pay my bills for some "major" change I did? I guess she is lazy or something But come on man my flat is around 628,000 won!! And I rarely do my modelling gigs!! Ughhhhh... you mentally sighed I'll deal with this after school-

And then you heard certain someone laughing with their hand on their mouth. It was Zack. He then looked over towards you and said "Man, you were sooo outta pocket saying that you don't like red- red beans' while laughing in between. "I'm practically crying because of how dumb that sounded."

All you could say was -_-

"By the way, I'm Zack nice to meet you" "It was shitty to meet you, dude with a toddler's brain." you said while pouting "HUH?!? What did you just say?!?. You look like you don't like red bean-" and then proceeded to laugh again. 

"Hey, he's always like that. Don't mind him" you heard a feminine voice beside Danny. You turned around and saw Mira.

"Yeah sure, I don't take anything what an idiot says to heart" to which, Mira chuckled a bit. "I'm Mira. I hope we get along."

"We are already though" Time to show my rizz skills "It was nice meeting an angel on the first day" " Thanks" Mira said while blushing a bit. Hey, I'm surprised it worked! you thought being proud of yourself since your rizz skills were always and still bad.

"Hey, red bean girl. Don't flirt with Mira. She's mine. And besides, you are a girl!" Zack whisper shouted and glared at you. "Woah I'm scared. Chill 0 iq. I won't take her away from you bro. Well maybe I will if you don't do anything about it" you whispered and smirked at the last sentence. " Well anyways, I'll help you, yea? what do you say?"

 "Deal." Zack said. "Ok, deal then." you said with a smirk on your face.

Suddenly, a chalk came flying towards Zack and hit him. "Ouchhh!!" "Zack and Y/n, can you both please stop stalking WHILE I'M TEACHING?!?!" "Yes, sorry ma'am." you both said. I want to laugh so bad but I cannot T-T

After the first period ended, all the girls started swarming around danny. One girl especially caught your eye. It was Zoe. Oh yeah I remember now, Zoe was kind of a bitch during the early chapters you rolled your eyes as she was flirting with Danny. Knowing Danny, he was obiously blushing Oh pure soul I must protect him you thought and turned to find your favorite boy who is none other than Jay.

You found him, already looking your way- well Danny's way and he looked like he'll kill Zoe any minute.

You went over to him as you heard Zack and Zoe arguing behind you. "Ya, you do realise that you're looking like you'll anyone any second. Calm yourself down"

Jay being Jay, didn't say anything. "Well, it seems like you really like certain someone huh" you said while looking towards Danny's direction, to which Jay blushed a bit but went back to normal again.

"Awww, please continue blushing, you look so cute you know" to which Jay was just weirded out and gave the stink eye( even though you cannot see his eyes).

 "Alright, jeez bro I wasn't flirting with you. I was just stating the facts" you smirked while saying "It seems like you have eyes only for him huh. Don't worry, I'll become the cupid of this class" you said assuring him 

"Leave it to me, I'll set you both up. Somehow" 

I don't know how though T-T you internally cried and the short break ended shortly after.

During the classes, you were noting down what all scenes in the webtoon are major plots so that you'll plan to make sure not to change anything.

Speaking of which, when will I meet Vasco!!! I'm dying to meet him. He's my favorite character after all!!!(don't mind this if he isn't for you) When I meet him I just want to give him a big hug.

During lunch break, in the cafeteria. As expected, everyone was swarming around Danny which kind of made you a bit jealous. Then you went looking for Vasco and The 'Burn Knuckles' but they were nowhere to be seen.

I guess I can conclude something from this. It's just my hypothesis but, maybe I won't be able to meet any characters who weren't introduced yet. Well, guess I'll just have to wait T-T...

+_______+________+_________+_________+__________+________+