𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗#2 || ℌ𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯✨ ||

.

.

.

.

.

"WOA-" was all you could say as saw the most awe-looking space which looked like it came out of a sci-fi movie. 

This is the end you thought and closed your eyes

*Thud*

Ouuchh, who would've thought death feels painful on your ass wait what- you thought and you opened your eyes. "Huh. Am I in an anime or something?" you said as looked around.

 Am I in an anime or something?" you said as looked around

Ġṛëëẗïṅġṡ Äṅöṁäḷÿ-2ЁÄ-82

"What? Who is it speaking?" you said confused.

Ḋüë ẗö ẗḧë ṿëṛṡë ṡẗïḷḷ ḅëïṅġ üṅḋëṛ ṛëṗäïṛṡ, ÿöü ḧäṿë 'ḟäḷḷëṅ' öüẗ öḟ ÿöüṛ ẅöṛḷḋ. Ẅë äṛë ṡẗïḷḷ ẅöṛḳïṅġ öṅ ïẗ ḅüẗ äṡ öḟ ṅöẅ ÿöü ẅïḷḷ ṅöẗ ḅë äḅḷë ẗö ġö ḅäċḳ ẗö ÿöüṛ ẅöṛḷḋ 'Ġäïä-828'

"Who are you? And who is 'we'?"

'Ẅë' äṛë ṡïṁṗḷÿ ẗḧë ṁëṅḋëṛṡ öḟ 'ṿëṛṡë'. Ї'ḋ ḷïḳë ÿöü ẗö ṗḷëäṡë ḅë ṗäẗïëṅẗ ẅïẗḧ üṡ. 

"No way. You're joking right?. How can I believe this? I'm going insane" you said clenching your heart. You pinched yourself to make sure this wasn't a dream...and it hurt like hell.

Ї ċäṅ äṡṡüṛë ÿöü ẗḧäẗ ẗḧïṡ ïṡ ṅöẗ ä ḋṛëäṁ. Ÿöü äṛë ṅöẅ ċüṛṛëṅẗḷÿ öṅ 'Ġäïä-445', äḷṡö ḳṅöẅn äṡ ẗḧë 'Ḷööḳïṡṁ'ṿëṛṡë ïṅ ÿöüṛ ṗḷäṅëẗ. 

I guess this my reality now you thought. You finally calmed down and was not fazed by this anymore. You quickly reached out for your phone in your pocket to make sure it was still with you.

You took it out and went through it.

Time: 8:43pm

Date: 8.09.14

What 2014?? Wait so I'm at the beginning of the webtoon. Isn't this a little too convenient? I wanna see how I look and so you opened front camera. 

"Damnnn....I look fine as hell in lookism art style so much that I might fall for myself" you said while admiring your beauty.

ÜḦ ÜṀ. 

"Oh you're still here"

Ṛïġḧẗ ṅöẅ ẗḧëṛë äṛë ẗẅö öṗẗïöṅṡ ḟöṛ ÿöü.

 Öṅë: Ẅë ẅïḷḷ ġïṿë ÿöü äḷḷ ẗḧë ḅäṡïċ äṁëṅïẗïëṡ äṅḋ ÿöüṛ ṗṛëṡëṅċë ṡḧöüḷḋṅ'ẗ ïṅẗëṛḟëṛë ẅïẗḧ ẗḧë ẗïṁëḷïṅë. 

Ṫẅö: Ї'ḷḷ ċḷëäṛ ÿöü ṡïṅċë ïẗ ïṡ ṁüċḧ ṁöṛë ëḟḟëċẗïṿë.

"I'll go with the first option thank you very much" you said and even before 'it' could speak "Well, since you said that you will provide me amenities...you should pay my bills and also my expenses"

Ṅöẗ äḷḷ ëẍṗëṅṡ-

"Okay then! Thank you very much" you said. 

Äḷṛïġḧẗ üṅḋëṛṡẗäṅḋäḅḷë. Ї ḧäṿë öẗḧëṛ ïṡṡüëṡ ẗö ċḷëäṛ äṡ ẅëḷḷ. Ї ẅïḷḷ ẗäḳë ṁÿ ḷëäṿë.

"Please do!!" you said with a smile and you heard the voice scoff before leaving.  Then you went through maps to locate where you were and your location is in Seoul.

"This couldn't get any better" you giggled since you wanted to get involved in the story. Won't change the plot, Just a new addition I guess. This is going to be very interesting.... 

Oh shit I forgot 'the thing' never told me where my house was. "Damn."

+__________+__________+__________+___________+__________+