𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗#5 || 𝔄 𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱✨||

Ugh umm it's already morning... you thought while looking at your phone...

"Shit it's 7:30!!!" you shouted and quickly got from your bed. You were so excited for tomorrow that you were awake the whole  night and only went to sleep at around 5am. Nooo I cannot be late on my first day why are things playing out as if I'm in a manga oh wait I am in one so....

You had a quick shower and brushed your teeth. Then you wore your uniform, took your bag and quickly ran out of your apartment.

Damnnnn I didn't get to do my skincare routine today I probably look terrible right now you thought while running at full speed towards your new school. "Noooo!! It's 8 o' fucking clock already!!" and you saw the school campus in front of you.

Finnally!!!! you still saw some students outside the campus which has relieved you a bit. Since you were a new student you had to first go to the staff room. One of the teachers asked you to fill up a form for formalities sake so quickly got it done and rushed towards your class as soon as the teacher said it.

As you were getting closer to your classroom you saw a familiar figure standing in front of the door. It's Daniel!!! Huh, the date when he joined this school was never mentioned in the webtoon. It's a lucky coincidence, I guess?? you thought and when you saw him opening the door so you immediately rushed towards him. 

You were still thinking about why you did that but Dammmnnn he looks even more handsome up close you thought and went and stood beside him.

"Hey" you said "O-Oh yeah he-hey" "Stuttering much?" "Oh yea-yeah I'm sorry" "Don't be. I'm Y/n L/n. Nice to meet you." you said while smiling up at him. Why does he have to be so dammn tall "I-I'm Daniel park. Nice to me-meet you too." 

You heard your homeroom teacher finish with his announcement and so you tried to go into the class but Danny(his name has too many syllables) also tried to go in at the same time so guys were kind of having a fight over who goes in first. (Why does it sound so dirty 😳)

After a while, Danny went in first since he overwhelmingly has more strength than your wimpy ass. The author wasn't joking about his power at all, My arms are in pain now T-T  You heard some gasps and mumbling, which you already expected but then everyone went silent which  brought you back to your senses as you were still massaging your shoulders and arms.

 You rushed in "Hey y'all, My name is Y/n L/n and I don't like any red bean items- crap" you said while smiling and you stopped talking as soon as you realised that your were talking nonsense.

"Hehe, well anyways nice to meet you all" you said embarrassed " Miss L/n. Please take your seat over there" you heard your unbothered ass looking teacher while towards a seat behind danny.

You composed yourself and as you were walking towards your seat, you saw that there were some people blushing  and mumbling something about you and there were also some girls who glared and scoffed at you and also were mumbling something about you. 

Huh. I mean I do look pretty in 'Lookism' but I like the attention you thought with a smirk on your face and you sat in your seat. 

Ÿ/ṅ Ḷ/ṅ. Ÿöü ḧäṿë ṗäṛẗïäḷḷÿ ċḧäṅġëḋ ẗḧë ẗïṁëḷïṅë ḅüẗ ẗḧïṡ ċäṅ ġö üṅḋëṛ ẗḧë ċöṿëṛ. Ї'ṁ ẅäṛṅïṅġ ÿöü ṅöẗ ẗö ṁäḳë äṅÿ ṁäjöṛṡ ċḧäṅġëṡ ïṅ ẗḧë ḟüṛẗḧëṛ ḟüẗüṛë. Äṡ ä ṗüṅïṡḧṁëṅẗ, Ї ẅïḷḷ ṅö ḷöṅġëṛ ṗäÿ ÿöüṛ ḅïḷḷṡ.

What!!This is going to be wonderful...

+__________+__________+___________+__________+____________+

A/n: Y'all I'm planning to make this into a harem. What are your thoughts?

+__________+__________+__________+___________+____________+