𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗#9 || 𝔅𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔓𝔦𝔠𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔰✨||

*alarm ringing*

Mnmnn...Ugh I don't wanna get up....Wait a minute. Isn't today the day where both Danny and Zack have a good fight? I mean in the webtoon Danny disrespects Zack and this was one of my favourite chapters. I need to get my popcorn ready you woke up and just stayed like that on your bed for a few minutes. Then, you did your usual routine and headed out for school.

While walking toward your school, you kept on recalling last night. I feel really guilty thinking about it...and I really don't want to see Zack...you sighed.

After a while, you arrived at school and went to your homeroom. As you slid the door open, you saw the person who you didn't want to see, Zack.

You saw him and just went and sat in your seat looking down. You clasped your face Don't be this moody!! Otherwise others will know what's up and just rummaged through your backpack pretending to search for something.

Zack's pov:

Oh shit it's Y/n I need to apolgise to her...I quickly looked away She still didn't get out of it...I mean I didn't really do anything except for beating the shit out of piggy.... I sighed and just was listening to whatever those idiots have been rambling about.

Normal pov:

"Hey Y/n!! hey, you seem down...what happened?" said a familiar brown-haired girl. "Uh-uh it's nothing mira. Just having a bad day i guess. But don't worry about me. I'm doing better than ever..."you chuckled nervously at the end Why tf can't i hide my emotions you thought with a twitch near eyebrow. "oh ok then-" mira stopped talking as you both heard the door sliding open and, it was none other than Danny. 

Suddenly, one of Zack's friends started talking a bit too loudly about yesterday's incident. "I mean, come on. How can a person be this lame?! I bet his mom's also fat like him. Like a pig!" to which others around him started laughing like hyenas. "I actually wanted to go even further by taking a naked pic of that piggy. 

Why did you have to stop us Zack?!" said one lousy ass-looking dude. "Seemed too childish and disgusting to be doing that." "Oh man, you're no fun" and they all proceeded to laugh again. "If I met his mom, I would have her and him strip naked. it would be so disgusting!!" and they all started cackling again. "Man, you're nasty!" said one of them.

I just wanna kick them in the balls so bad "You guys have gone too far." Danny said with a really intimidating tone. I didn't know he would sound this scary!! "Oh really, my bad." "Yeah, let's stop." 

"Wait. You have been really getting on my nerves, new kid. Let's see who more stronger. Fight me." Zack said and began to get into his fighting stance. 

"What? No, Zack. Why are you doing this?" said Mira. "Let's watch them Mira. Nothing won't happen to Danny. I believe in him. Right, Danny?" I really have no shame you said to Mira and handed her some popcorn that you brought. "Why do you have popcorn with you?!" "Heh. Felt like something big would happen, so I brought it. And also I've been wondering, where are all the goddamn teachers at?" 

"I don't know-" you heard Mira and immediately heard gasps and noises from the crowd that has gathered near them. Danny dodged Zack's fist to which Zack only got more annoyed. Then Zack started to throw consecutive punches towards Danny which have failed as Danny dodged all of them.  Sheesh this looks better live...

As Zack was throwing punches, Danny finished the fight by with a final blow to Zack's solar plexus (Par of the nervous system which plays an important role in the functioning of the stomach, kidneys, liver, and adrenal glands) 

You saw the horrified look on Zack's face as he looked towards Mira. Poor Zack I did say that I'll help him get with her. You scanned the surroundings only to find everyone flabbergasted and in awe. Then you saw Jiho with a terrified look on his face probably because he's scared of Danny after witnessing this. Oh it's Jiho...I feel bad for him...

After a while, everyone dispersed to their respective classes and it went back to normal. "Damn that hurts." you heard Zack saying to which, "Umm hey, you better go to the nurse's office. It might leave a bruise." you said in a monotone tone "I know." said the latter in the same manner. I guess he also didn't recover from yesterday and just now, that happened...

Morning passed by and now it's lunch break. 'The fight' that occurred between Danny and Zack was now all the talk in school. You grabbed some chocolate milkshake and headed to the cafeteria. 

As soon as you entered, you immediately spit out your milk after seeing a man with tall, muscular build and some type of jumpsuit he was wearing with 'BNC' on written on the back.

Is it Vasco?! shit I forgot that he gets introduced after the fight. Damnn...how can he look even more hot up close than in the webtoon...(simp mode activated) you thought drooling while staring at Vasco. You quickly came back to your senses  and slapped yourself Noo I shouldn't think about him like that!!

Then you went forward and stood in queue to get your lunch without realizing that you were...right behind Vasco!! 

And all of a sudden, someone you accidentally pushed you which made you stumble into Vasco. "Ouch" Seriously, how did he get these rock hard muscles "I'm sorry-" you said but you didn't get any reply from him. Oh that's right! He gets shy around girls. He's so cute!! I wanna protect him..."Excuse me, I think you're still mad at me but can you please move. There's no one in front of you..." How did I manage to say that!? But still he didn't move.

That's when you saw a really large- eared dude coming towards you and Vasco. "I'm so sorry. He gets like that whenever he sees a pretty girl like yourself." "O-oh, it's fine." "I'm still surprised on how you spoke to Vasco I mean, girls get scared whenever they see him." "Oh so that's why he's acting like that." "Oh right! My name's Jace by the way. He's Vasco, we're both from architecture class."

"Name's Y/n. From fashion designing class. Nice to meet you." "Are you by any chance new here? Cause I'm pretty sure I would have remembered you if I saw you." Jace still continued to talk while Vasco just stood beside him...and was just staring at you now. Ok weird also I didn't think Jace would be this talkative well whatever "Yep. I just joined not too long ago. Also why are you guys wearing a different uniform that the rest of us?" Obviously I need to sound like I met them for the first time

"Oh, our classmates and us are in a gang known as 'Burn Knuckles' and he is the leader." Jace said  "You said that so casually...well anyways, shouldn't we eat our lunch? I'm pretty sure we have only around 10 minutes." "Yea I'm sorry. Carry on." Jace said and they both went away. With Vasco still staring at you. It's getting kinda uncomfortable ngl... you put your platter down and went to sit somewhere when Danny signaled you to come over and sit with him. I give up...you sat near him and there was also Jiho as well and so you spent your time talking with them. 

Back in your classroom, while a lecture is going on,

Don't Vinjin and Eli also get introduced? That means I would be able to see them. Also isn't the next arc Duke's talent show right? I can't wait to kick Vinjin's ass. But before that I need to learn fighting. Might have to ask Burn knuckles for help...

+_______+_______+_______+_______+_______+_______+_______+

A/N: Y'all Imma be honest, I didn't read the whole Lookism webtoon T_T so there might be scenes which will only be relevant to the early chapters. I'm trynna catch up but since I just started reading it last year, it's too long for me to catch up and I have exams as well. I'm trying so pls don't get mad or anything T_T