𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗#8 || 𝔘𝔫𝔫𝔢𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔞𝔯𝔶 𝔉𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰✨||

Oh ma gawd I need to hurry!! It's already 9 f-ing o clock!!I shouldn't have slept off like that you quickly wore some pairs of shorts and a t-shirt and ran out of you house in haste.

While walking hurriedly towards the convenience store that you are familiar with but do not know the address to Fuck!! Either everything's gonna go smoothly or it will be my fucking end!! The chances are 50/50 here. Would it change anything? It might, Rachel don't end me T-T

After going round in circles, you came to a conclusion that you got lost. Oh no! I might not make it you- "There, found it !!" you said out loud as you realised that you passed by a lit store in the middle of the nowhere. "It's gotta be it!" as you went near the vicinity you found that there was no Moron and his lackeys and only Danny was present Whew!! I made it. I'm sweating like crazy you thought while drying yourself up with your t-shirt. 

As soon as you walked in you were greeted by Danny "Oh hey Y/- Umm Welcome.." you smiled at him "Thank you" and were just looking through the aisles while waiting for Zack to come. 

Oh no!! I don't know how korean products work. I never really went to  convenience store since I came here you thought as you were just going through the items and pretending like you were searching for something. Maybe I can use this to strike a convo with him. It's getting pretty awkward anyways...

"Umm Hey, if you don't mind can you tell me where exactly-"

You heard a ding coming from the door's direction and you knew who it was...

"Brooo I know right-" one of the lackeys was exclaiming There they are. They went to Danny and tried to purchase some booze. Then they started arguing Jeez...all of this for some booze. They don't know what it can do...Wait what am I thinking!?! I need to go and help Danny!!

"Can't y'all go to Pojangmacha??( It's a place in seoul famous for alcohol and snacks) Why are you bothering a minimum wage worker just because you're bored?" you said raising an eyebrow.

"Don't bother me girl- OI aren't you Y/n from school??" "Yeah so what if I am? Wait were we in the same class? I forgot" "Listen, don't meddle with other's business. I'm leaving you cuz I don't wanna ruin your pretty face-"

 "Aren't you done? let's go to ano- Oh hey look who's here" Zack said with a smirk on his face as soon as he made eye contact with you. "Hey moron" you said and he just looked up and down at you and blushed,

 I didn't really pay attention but damnn she looks cute as hell. But why does she look like she got drenched or something. Her clothes are all sticking toget-No wait!! I have my beautiful Mira. Evil thoughts shoo shoo!!

All you were seeing was a tomato in front of you. "What the? What happened? Not feeling well or something?" You said while tilting your head "Fuck off. But did some car splashed water at you or something? You're soaking wet" "Ohhh well about that, I went on a run." you said with crossed arms.

"Huh well whatever. Don't stay out this late at night" he said going back to normal. When he turned towards the counter,

"Hey you piggy!! Weren't you the one who ruined my date with Mira. What a pig is doing here? Tryna have a fight or something?" "No-no I-I'm just doin-" "Listen I'll leave you that is, if you hand over our booze"

I mean Danny did try to act tough and all but he's socially awkward. I feel bad for him..."Seriously-_- That's what you're gonna do" "Don't come in between Y/n. This fatty ruined my date with Mira!!" "I'm pretty sure Mira wouldn't want you to do this" you said going nearer to him.