⁰⁷ 𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝙽𝙰𝙱𝙾𝙾

˗ˏˋ𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭ˊˎ˗
𝚟𝚒𝚒. 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚗𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚘

 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚗𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚘

𝑳𝑰𝑨 and Padmé, followed by Eirtaé, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Anakin, and R2, stealthily made their way towards the entrance to the main hangar

𝑳𝑰𝑨 and Padmé, followed by Eirtaé, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Anakin, and R2, stealthily made their way towards the entrance to the main hangar. They were followed by twenty Naboo guards, pilots and troops. They stopped and Padmé used a small red laser to signal across the plaza to Panaka, Rabé, and twenty other assorted Naboo troops. As they signaled back, Qui-Gon leaned over down to Anakin's height. 

Droid troops milled about the tank-filled plaza. At the far end of the plaza, several droids began to run and fire. Naboo soldiers began to fire back at the battle droids. As the ruckus erupted at one end of the plaza, Padmé, Lia, and the troops rushed into the main hangar. Captain Panaka and his soldiers continued to engage the droids outside.

❤️

Alarms were sounded as they rushed into the hangar. Battle droids began firing at them as they ran for cover. Lia dove behind a pillar as she fired back at the droids.

"Get to your ships!" Padmé yelled

With the help of Captain Panaka and his troops, they managed to finish off the last of the droids.

"My guess is the Viceroy's in the throne room." Padmé said

Captain Panaka deliberated this for a moment, before he swiftly turned towards his men.

"Red Group! Blue Group! Everybody, this way!" Panaka ordered, firmly

They started to head for the exit but a voice made them stop.

"Hey, wait for me!" Anakin called

Lia looked back and saw Anakin's head sticking out of the cockpit of a fighter.

"Anakin, stay where you are. You'll be safe there." Qui-Gon ordered

"But, I..." Anakin started

"Stay in that cockpit." Qui-Gon repeated

The group ran over to the doorway to get out, but they soon found a black shadow looming over them in an intimidating stance, blocking their way out of the massive hanger. The man was cloaked and Lia couldn't see very much of his face, but he appeared to be a blood red color. Captain Panaka, Lia, and Padmé slowly backed away, not wanting to start another fight with the hooded figure, in fear that they would never get to the Viceroy in time.

"We'll handle this." Qui-Gon said

He and Obi-Wan stepped forward.

"We'll take the long way." Padmé said 

She led her troops towards the other door but three wheel droids rolled in and transformed into their battle position. They started firing at the droids. A shot from the fighter where Anakin was currently in, destroyed a couple of the droids, making them momentarily distracted by the boy. 

"Let's go!" Padmé ordered

This gave Padmé, Lia, and the others the opportunity to exit into a palace hallway.

❤️

In the hallway, Lia gritted her teeth as she saw the many battle droids that were stopping them from getting to the throne room. She sighed with annoyance as everyone ducked behind yet another pair of pillars.

"We don't have time for this, Captain." Padmé said

Lia shot another droid. Captain Panaka thought for a moment before blasting a hole in the window. 

"Go!" Panaka ordered

His soldiers moved out the window. Padmé looked at her sister who was on the opposite side, still shooting at the droids.

"Go Padmé!" Lia ordered

Padmé hesitated before going out the window. Lia and her own team continued to shoot at the droids.

❤️

Later, Padmé's group was being pushed along the hot corridor and straight into the glorious throne room. Battle droids forced the young queen and her soldiers into the throne room, where Nute Gunray stood, poised and tall with his hands clasped tightly behind his back as he carefully watched the young girl enter the room in front of him, her own stature strong and firm against his watchful gaze. The Viceroy smirked ruthlessly.

"Your little insurrection is at an end, Your Highness. Time for you to sign the treaty and end this pointless debate in the Senate." Nute said

Just as Padmé was about to reply, Lia, still dressed as Queen Amidala, and several other Naboo guards bursted into the room, with Lia very clearly revealing her presence as the real (yet fake) queen in order to gain the Viceroy's attention away from Naboo's actual queen.

"Viceroy!" Lia called

This successfully drew the attention away from Padmé and onto Lia.

"Your occupation here has ended." Lia said

She shot at the two droids guarding the door. The Viceroy, needless to say, was absolutely stunned as he looked back at Padmé, anger welling up deep inside him as he realized that he had been tricked. Even though he really hadn't been.

"After her. This one's a decoy." Nute said

Lia smirked before running off with her soldiers, successfully fooling the dumb battle droids into clanking around after her, causing them to let go of their attention on Padmé and Captain Panaka.