²¹ 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝙽𝙾𝚂𝙸𝚂

˗ˏˋ𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭ˊˎ˗
𝚡𝚡𝚒. 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚜

 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚜

𝑻𝑾𝑶 Jedi tossed Obi-Wan and Anakin two lightsabers

𝑻𝑾𝑶 Jedi tossed Obi-Wan and Anakin two lightsabers. Anakin quickly cut off Obi-Wan and his chains. An explosion knocked the four off the Reek. Lia and Padmé picked up two discarded blasters and began to fire at the robots. Padmé shot at the droids driving a chariot, before jumping on the creature pulling it. Lia smiled at her sister's brilliance and jumped into the chariot. Anakin ran towards the chariot and jumped in it as well.

Padmé and Lia shot at the droids as the chariot drove through the arena, while Anakin blocked the shots with his lightsaber. Lia grit her teeth as she watched many Jedi begin to get shot down, backing the remainder of them towards the center. A blast knocked Lia and Anakin off the chariot, and Padmé off the creature pulling it. The three quickly took cover behind the knocked over chariot.

"You call this a diplomatic solution?" Anakin teased

"No, I call it aggressive negotiations." Padmé replied

She smirked at the Jedi, remembering their conversation at dinner a few nights before. Anakin and Lia chuckled at the Senator. The three moved to where everyone else was fighting. The Jedi, Lia, and Padmé got pushed towards the center of the arena, the droids surrounding them. Lia let out an annoyed groan as she stood back to back with Anakin who was shielding them from shots fired.

Lia kept firing at the droids, knocking them down. Obi-Wan stood beside the brunette as he cut through whatever robot edged too close. More and more battle droids began to enclose the few remaining Jedi. Up in the archducal box, Count Dooku raised his hand and his robots lowered their weapons.

"Master Windu, you have fought gallantly, worthy of recognition in the archives of the Jedi Order. Now it is finished. Surrender, and your lives will be spared." Dooku said

Master Windu glanced up at the Sith.

"We will not be hostages to be bartered, Dooku!" Windu said

Count Dooku plastered on a sympathetic expression.

"Then, I'm sorry, old friend." Dooku said

The droids raised their weapons once more and Lia instinctively glanced at Anakin who had already been watching her. Padmé caught sight of something in the far distance, eyes narrowed.

"Look!" Padmé exclaimed

Lia reluctantly tore her gaze away from Anakin as she gazed up above, lips parting at the sight of six gunships descending rather quickly through the open area above the arena. 

"Around the survivors, a perimeter, create." Yoda ordered

The aircrafts landed and a cluster of Jedi and Clone Troopers filed out of the ships before beginning to fire away at the battle droids. Lia watched the laser fire bounce off the gunships due to them being protected by laser shields. Lia lingered a few feet behind Padmé, continuing to shoot at the droids as the Senator boarded a craft, followed shortly by Lia, Anakin, and Obi-Wan.

The brunette slipped her saber back into her utility belt before hanging on tightly to the rails as the craft levitated back into the air. Lia attempted to steady herself as the gunship began to rock due to the explosions and ground fire happening below them.

"Hold on!" Obi-Wan exclaimed

"Aim right above the fuel cells!" Anakin ordered

Laser fire pelted the base of the techno union ship. Rocked with explosions, it began to tilt over and the gunships split up, flying past.

"Good call, my young Padawan." Obi-Wan praised

One Trade Federation starship began to rise from its docking port.

"Attack those Federation starships! Quickly!" Obi-Wan ordered

One of the Republic gunships fired on the starship, with no apparent damage. Lia looked at Padmé with wide eyes. Suddenly, Obi-Wan noticed someone in the distance.

"Look over there!" Obi-Wan called

Lia and Padmé turned around.

"It's Dooku! Shoot him down!" Anakin ordered

"We're out of rockets, sir." The Clone Captain said

"Follow him!" Anakin ordered

"We're gonna need some help." Padmé argued

Obi-Wan shook his head.

"There isn't time! Anakin and I can handle this!" Obi-Wan said

At that moment the gunship was hit, causing Padmé, Lia, and a Clone Officer to tumble out.

"Lia!" Anakin yelled

Lia and Padmé rolled down a hill, causing them to become unconscious.

❤️

Later, Lia and Padmé regained consciousness, groaning in pain. The Clone Officer that fell out with them rushed over.

"Are you all right?" The Clone Officer asked

"Uh-huh." Padmé replied

The Clone Officer helped her sit up while Lia managed to sit up on her own.

"We'd better get back to the forward command center." The Clone Officer said

"No. No. Gather what troops you can. We've got to get to that hangar. Get a transport. Hurry!" Lia ordered

"Right away." The Clone Officer responded

The three ran off to gather the troops.

❤️

Padmé, Lia, and the Clone Troops arrived at the hangar. The jumped out with Lia leading the charge. Count Dooku's ship took off and the group began firing at the ship, hoping to stop it. However, they were unsuccessful and Count Dooku made it off the planet. Lia rushed into the hangar and saw Anakin lying on the ground, missing an arm.

"Anakin!" Lia called

She rushed over to him as the clones and Padmé made it inside. Lia quickly pulled the younger man into a kiss, relieved that he was still alive.