Page 𝕋𝕎𝕆

Valentina POV(also your POV):

As I took deep breaths and reached for my phone, I discovered a message from my roommate, Lorenzo. I dialed his number and greeted him with my usual charm, "Hello, my sleepyhead! How was your night?" He groaned in response, which only made me chuckle. Curiosity got the best of me, and I asked, "So, did you have a good time? Any luck with the ladies?" He replied nonchalantly, "They were alright." I nodded in understanding and asked about his well-being. "And how are you feeling?" He responded with a sweet compliment, "I'm fine, thank you, La mia bella bellezza(My beautiful beauty)I blushed and replied, "Thank you, Il mio principe azzurro(My prince charming),and we shared a warm laugh (he always knows how to make me blush 🤭).

Promptly, he asked about my job interview, and I replied with optimism, "It went well so far." After exchanging pleasantries, we said our goodbyes and expressed our affection. Suddenly, an assistant caught my attention, a person who clearly sought attention, dressed in a tight-fitting outfit that accentuated their figure, with copious makeup and towering heels.

They approached me with a sarcastic tone, saying, "It's your turn next, whoever you are," while rolling their eyes. Guiding me towards the room, they walked away, nearly knocking me into a tray-bearing individual, all while letting out a mocking laugh. Fury surged within me, tempting me to retaliate, but I restrained myself, barely brushing against their presence. Gathering composure, I gently tapped on the grand double doors, and a resonant, alluring voice welcomed me, "Enter."

And if you want to know what happens next, well, you'll just have to read the next chapter and find out for yourself. Trust me, it's worth it.

Hey there, fellow Flaming Hot Babes!! Just wanted to give you a heads up that I'm sprucing and adding more spice up my book to make it even better for you because in my eye it was toooo formal and boring and we don't want that now don't we ? And I've received some feedback that you want more space to comment, so I'm making some changes and adding a new chapter. I'm thrilled to see so many views and I hope you're enjoying the ride as much as I am. Don't forget to show some love by voting and commenting - it's like giving a virtual kisses 💋 😘

400 words