Page 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼

I strut into the room, completely blown away by its colossal size

I strut into the room, completely blown away by its colossal size.  But just as my imagination starts to run wild, a voice as deep and sharp as a samurai sword cuts through the air, commanding me to take a seat.  Reluctantly, I plop down on the couch, only to be scolded for not sitting in the designated seat in front of this mysterious person.  I roll my eyes internally, annoyed by their nitpicking, but they have no clue about the storm brewing inside me.

And then, out of nowhere, this incredibly attractive individual starts talking about a problem that makes my jaw drop, though I manage to keep it hidden.  I can't help but think that this person must belong to the upper echelons of society, with their charm and grace.  I steal a quick glance, desperately wishing I could capture their beauty forever.  But alas, my daydream is shattered by a cough, snapping me back to reality.  I assure them that everything is fine, even though my nerves are doing the Macarena.

We dive into the interview, and their intense gaze makes me feel like a squirrel being stared down by a hungry hawk.  I can feel beads of sweat forming on my forehead, threatening to turn me into a human waterfall.  But I gather my composure, taking deep breaths to regain control.  Finally, I muster up the courage to politely ask if we can begin, all while staring into their eyes like a determined warrior.

They start with the classic question, "Why are you interested in this role?" I respond with a passionate speech about how I adore what the company does and how it positively impacts society.  I pour my heart out, hoping to impress them with my enthusiasm.  Their response? A simple, "Hmm, okay." Seriously?  I pour my soul out and all I get is a lukewarm "okay"?  Alrighty then.

Next, they inquire about whether I understand the position I'm applying for.  With unwavering confidence, I reply, "Yes, it's a very important job." I mean, duh!  I'm not here to play hopscotch,  And so on, we continue with the interview, discussing my future plans and aspirations. In my mind,

I envision myself earning enough moolah to buy my own house while being a bad ,hot ,hardworking woman. The interviewer nods in acknowledgment, seemingly impressed by my grand ambitions.

As we near the end, the interviewer asks for my contact details - email and phone number

Hope your enjoined it so far ❤️❤️
417 words