Long time no see(𝕡𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟) Part 2

Hey hot flaming babes,
Long time no see! I've missed each and every one of you, and I know you all felt the same way too. It's been quite a while, but here I am with another incredible chapter. I've been torn between spending time with my family and working on the new book, but I managed to catch up. Almost forgot about you guys? Nah, just kidding! I could never do that. I've been busy, but enough with the chit-chat. Let's dive headfirst into it!

An hour later, I'm roused from my beauty sleep by their urgent pleas to wake up! I rub my sleepy eyes and we all saunter inside, taking our seats and waiting for everyone to arrive. And then, to my dismay, the one person I hoped to avoid strolls through the door, his gaze locked onto me. Lorenzo? 
(Part 2)
As Lorenzo strutted through the door, I rolled my eyes in utter disbelief. The audacity of this guy! A cocky smirk plastered on his face, as if he owned the world. Ugh, it made my blood boil. I locked eyes with him, a glare so intense it could melt steel. Memories of his lies, betrayal, and broken promises he broke yesterday fueled the fire and pain within me.

As he made his way towards me, I straightened my posture, radiating a mix of anger and sass that could rival a hurricane. The room faded away, leaving just the two of us on opposite sides of a battlefield.

"You've got some nerve showing up here," I hissed through gritted teeth, venom dripping from every word. My voice carried a raw edge, fueled by an unexplainable rage.

Lorenzo's smug smile faltered for a moment, his confidence wavering ever so slightly. But of course, he quickly regained composure and leaned against the table, crossing his arms in a display of pure arrogance.

"Ah, baby, always a pleasure to witness your fiery side," he retorted, his tone dripping with condescension while leaning to my ear saying . "I must say, anger suits you quite well." But I'm only here to give my praise not here for you darling don't flatter yourself".

His response pushed me further into a frenzy. My fists clenched tightly, fighting the urge to unleash a storm of pent-up emotions on his handsome face noo stop thinking that! The tension in the room crackled, as if anticipating the clash of wills.

"I'm done with your games, Lorenzo," I shot back, my voice now a low growl, showcasing my frustration but covering my hurt in my voice . "You don't get to act like nothing happened. You told me you didn't want to see me, and you hate me and you never cared for me now you're here at the church I go too, pretending like you didn't shatter my trust yesterday ."

My words hung heavy in the air, anger permeating the room and captivating the onlookers. They looked at us like nosy folks captivated by the collision of anger and sass that filled the atmosphere between us two.

With one final glare, I turned away and got up, refusing to give him any more satisfaction. My focus shifted back to my friends, determined to make the most of the evening despite his presence. I walk to my friends keeping back tears and breathing in and out. Carlos asked "are you okay love Rosa wasn't paying attention she was stuffing her face with food but I saw you wanna talk now or when we leave? I replied "later" and I hugged him so hard he one the best friend I craved for if he leave I'll cry so hard... I push my tears so hard back. Carlos says " you can let it out when we leave try to be strong so people don't get there noses in all the sauce."

I laugh heartily it's been a few days and he already has me laughing all the time. Rosa walks up to us and ask "is everything okay ?" Carlos said "we will fill you in after we leave but now we need to focus on what we were here for. THE LORD!!!!. We all laugh and sit far away from Lorenzo it's been like an hour in and it's still not done but I kept seeing Lorenzo staring daggers in the back of me every time I lay on Carlos or talk to Him.

Lorenzo P.O.V (1 day ago)

I didn't mean what I said to Valentina I just was mad she wasn't listening to me or obeying my orders but it's true her parents sent me to watch her closely but I didn't mean everything I actually achieved feelings for her and I didn't mean to hurt her but when I saw a unknown people and I had no problem with the girl but as soon as I saw the boy I lost it she wasn't listening and I don't like the fact that she acted different around them. She was so submissive toward me and I'll show her what it means to disobey me. I know she goes to church tomorrow I'll pay a little visit..

Fast forward now :

I see her with the same set of people with her and I'm mad but I can't show that so I sit next to her and she says some things and walk away and then an hour past and I'm so mad she laying on that dude. I received a call from Enzo and I stepped out. Enzo said "I want you and Valentina to be at work tomorrow early and He hung up. I walk back in and the ceremony is over and everyone is walking out Valentina looks at me as the boy Carlos whatever his name open the door for her and she kiss him on the cheek I am boiling with rage but they already get in and drive off and Valentina put the window down and flipped me off. And that action will definitely have her on my knee tonight......(ouhhh spicy 🌶️😘)
Part 2 is coming

Hey hot flaming babes I've been missing you guys  like crazy, but I must confess, I haven't been keeping up with my updates(sorry) . However, I have managed  to pre-write this piece for you fabulous folks. I've been tweaking it endlessly to make it absolutely flawless, just for you. My apologies for not updating sooner, I've been drowning in a sea of stress. But I truly hope you enjoyed it!

Vote and comment = virtual Kisses 😘💋

1084 words